`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn't Panini Contenders listed yet

Why isn't Panini Contenders listed yet
I have a few blasters from Target that I got a few weeks ago - they aren't listed in the DB and I don 't see anything about the release on the site?
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

RE: Why isn't Panini Contenders listed yet
2021 Panini Contenders Baseball release date is today, December 17th. What did you buy weeks ago?

weird now they are listed - our target had basters for at least 2 weeks
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

just bought 3 boxes but they are not priced yet. Worse cards ever, had quite a few ruined cards especially the Holo ones.

Just finished these cards in my ORG and for sure i will never by a Panini Product again. Poor Quality cards, always damaged. Point system is the worse.

(01-05-2022, 12:23 PM)Simpleton Wrote: Just finished these cards in my ORG and for sure i will never by a Panini Product again. Poor Quality cards, always damaged. Point system is the worse.
To be fair you won't have to worry about Panini baseball much longer.

I am so frustrated with this company. Every Month, i have to renew my sub to see if cards are priced and taking for ever. I don't blame Sam for this issue but Beckett. I can see that Sam has a lot on his plate and Beckett should fix this problem. I sit here a figure, why should they fix this when people are going to sub and they can make more money. I am tired of this garbage system they run. I am still waiting for Contenders Auto to be priced. Staff are great but Upper Management and Owner really suck, Sorry but i had to get this off my chest.