`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENTIRE ORG 50% OFF BV!!

ENTIRE ORG 50% OFF BV!!
Hey all! So I'm taking my collection in a different direction, so I'm selling everything in my org at 50% off BV! All you have to do is send me a trade offer, I'll pull the cards then send you a total. I've updated my org to the best of my ability after doing some offline trading, but I may have left a few straglers behind. Take a look! Shipping cost of $4 will be added on to total.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: ENTIRE ORG 50% OFF BV!!
Good luck. I offered to sell at 80% off several times with little response...not sure why!!

(10-24-2021, 10:11 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Good luck.  I offered to sell at 80% off several times with little response...not sure why!!
So far I’ve had a couple offers sent over, so not complaining!

2 deals pending, looking to make some more!

2 deals completed, 1 more pending. Let's get some more done!

Has anyone else paid and not recieved their cards from this user? He hasn't logged on since 10/28. I've sent messages here and on paypal, to no response.

(11-12-2021, 12:47 PM)gotopes Wrote: Has anyone else paid and not recieved their cards from this user? He hasn't logged on since 10/28. I've sent messages here and on paypal, to no response.
I did a trade with him and one of the cards was wrong.  He said he would send correct one to me but never got it.  Sent him a few messages and no response so far.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I have replied to everyone. Had some family issues that took me away for a couple of weeks. I apologize to anyone I didn’t respond to for awhile.

(11-16-2021, 05:58 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I have replied to everyone. Had some family issues that took me away for a couple of weeks. I apologize to anyone I didn’t respond to for awhile.
So how much longer are you going to keep my money AND cards??? A month isn't long enough??? How many more times are you going to promise to ship "tomorrow"?

Not cool, Dude. There is no excuse to take money and not send! Glad I didn't participate...I have sold over 25 times and never waited more than a day to send the cards.