`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG trading group

BCCG trading group
I'm the present moderator of BCCG, a group of Football collectors. This group has been around for a few years, lately activity has greatly dropped . I am proposing to open the group up to the 3 major sports. I am suggesting that there be a limit of 3 teams or individual players. Looking to see what interest there is for this. The name will continue to be BCCG (Beckett Card Collectors Group)
Hope to hear from you! Let's get trading activity going again!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

RE: BCCG trading group
(09-15-2021, 07:51 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: I'm the present moderator of BCCG, a group of Football collectors. This group has been around for a few years, lately activity has greatly dropped . I am proposing to open the group up to the 3 major sports. I am suggesting that there be a limit of 3 teams or individual players. Looking to see what interest there is for this. The name will continue to be BCCG (Beckett Card Collectors Group)
Hope to hear from you! Let's get trading activity going again!
  Looking to jumpstart the group, I'm putting myself out there in the group.
  Looking for Houston Oilers, Tennessee Titans, and Nolan Ryan
  I have a good collection of the 3 major sports to trade.
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Hi Im interested in this. My teams would be boston redsox, new england patriots, arizona cardinals.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I would be in for the Blue Jays. I wanted to do baseball a long long time ago!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

I'm interested but where is the group hosted?
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(09-25-2021, 11:43 PM)tate31nym Wrote: I'm interested but where is the group hosted?
+1.  Also, I we talking raw cards or graded also?  If yes to graded,  all various slabs?  Just asking.  Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-25-2021, 11:43 PM)tate31nym Wrote: I'm interested but where is the group hosted?
I will cross post on the 3 major sports trading areas here on Beckett.

(09-26-2021, 06:52 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: +1.  Also, I we talking raw cards or graded also?  If yes to graded,  all various slabs?  Just asking.  Thanks!
It will consist mainly of raw, but who knows someone may throw in a graded card. I have received a 1/1, a few printing plates, and a 2/2 over the years.

I'm interested! I P/C Twins (everything) and Cy Young award winners (mostly looking for autos on CY)

Here is the lineup for BCCG October 2021

Temple Sportscards - Houston Oilers, Tennessee Titans, and Nolan Ryan
Yabbiballcards -        Toronto Blue Jays
Sparty78 - Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings , and Former Michigan State basketball players Miles Bridges,           
                            Cassius Winston , and Xavier Tillman.
somemauerfan7 - Minnesota Twins, Cy Young award winners (mainly looking for Auto's on CY)
maizenblue73175 - Dallas Cowboys, San Antonio Spurs, Michael Jordan
leadmetogreatness - Boston Redsox, New England Patriots, & Arizona Cardinals

October 2021

Left side will send first, upon receipt right side will then send out their package.

Yabbiballcards          send to    Temple Sportscards
somemauerfan            send to    Sparty78
leadmetogreatness        send to    maizenblue73175

Please contact each other for mailing addresses of your trading partners.
Let's get this group going strong again!!