`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Leaf Joe Montana Signature Series

2021 Leaf Joe Montana Signature Series
Maybe one of the most boring box breaks you can have - but I didn't have a Joe Montana autograph so when I saw this at $100, I thought "if I opened a $100 box and the hit was a Joe Montana autograph I'd be really happy") so I got a box direct from Leaf (if you've not ordered from Leaf before, they are much better at customer service and redemptions than Panini - not that it is saying much)

The autograph comes encased with a Leaf logo and I believe it is on card (it looks like there isn't a sticker) 

What I got was 2020 Leaf Metal "Draft" (huh?) Black /10 - it's an airbrushed KC Chiefs uniform rather than Niners, but a nice looking card with the black frame looking nice with the metal design - I think it's on card but if it's sticker its very well done 

Yeah, an encased in toploader with seal Joe Montana auto /10 for $100 - I'll definitely take that - highly recommended (if you can find at close to the original price, it got quickly sold out on the Leaf website)!

Normally, I probably wouldn't buy something like that, but with the prices of hobby boxes being so ridiculous, I'd rather pay $100 to get a card I want so I'm spending more on individual cards because I'm priced out of the hobby box market and retail is hard to find - sure, I might only get a couple of cards for the same amount of money I used to spend on a box, but they are much better cards.

RE: 2021 Leaf Joe Montana Signature Series
pictures please....sounds like a nice looking card.

I'll try to get one - might not come out too good due to the Metal finish

A really solid deal for Super Joe.  Getting a black parallel is one of the nicer ones to nab.  Pictures please or does it look like these (not my auctions - I'd never sell a Montana auto!)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403198281674?ha...SwKldhVMBJ

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265330286836?ha...Sw1EZhT8OW

(09-30-2021, 07:18 PM)jplarson Wrote: A really solid deal for Super Joe.  Getting a black parallel is one of the nicer ones to nab.  Pictures please or does it look like these (not my auctions - I'd never sell a Montana auto!)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403198281674?ha...SwKldhVMBJ

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265330286836?ha...Sw1EZhT8OW
Yeah, that is how it looks! Mine's not going anywhere for a really long time - I bought the box because I didn't have a Montana auto and wanted one. And definitely in getting one of the /10 I did well getting a box at the release price.

The drawback is the sticker auto. But a sticker auto of Montana for $100 is still a nice deal.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(10-01-2021, 08:56 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Yeah, that is how it looks! Mine's not going anywhere for a really long time - I bought the box because I didn't have a Montana auto and wanted one. And definitely in getting one of the /10 I did well getting a box at the release price.
100% for sure. I'm not like this, but if you were of the type you could sell this /10 then use the funds to purchase a different Montana autograph.

(10-01-2021, 09:43 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: The drawback is the sticker auto. But a sticker auto of Montana for $100 is still a nice deal.
I also prefer the on card but if that would have made the box $200, I'll take a sticker.

I found some of these online for $158.00....not the $100, but a Montana auto would be a nice add to any collection.

(10-07-2021, 02:32 PM)Speak917 Wrote: I found some of these online for $158.00....not the $100, but a Montana auto would be a nice add to any collection.
$100 was the price direct from Leaf online - was around for about a day before they sold out

I am signed up for the Leaf mailing list, so I get emails about their online releases - some of them sell out quite quickly - but some you have more shot at getting.