`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Donruss blaster UNBOX no-break

2021 Donruss blaster UNBOX no-break
Couldn't find a blaster to save my life at regular retail pricing.  I went to look on ebay and the cheapest blaster was $45.  

So I was able to buy a Justin Fields base rated rookie and a White Hot Rookies insert for less than the cost of that blaster.

RE: 2021 Donruss blaster UNBOX no-break
(09-18-2021, 11:50 AM)jplarson Wrote: Couldn't find a blaster to save my life at regular retail pricing.  I went to look on ebay and the cheapest blaster was $45.  

So I was able to buy a Justin Fields base rated rookie and a White Hot Rookies insert for less than the cost of that blaster.
Yep, I bought my first Jared Goff Lions auto for $23 shipped the other day … basically the cost of a blaster and a soda for the ride home.

My PCs have improved significantly since I’m pretty much not buying any packs or boxes of any kind these days.

Been buying a lot of Aggies from Sportlots they last month and a half. Most of these are 80's, 90's and early 2000's Aggies. Just pulled the trigger today on 130 card (one dealer) for $120 dlvd.

Just think if I had bought that blaster and value pack of Prizm baseball and Prizm WNBA for $93 after taxes, all those cards would be going to a box for trade with no PC additions. Unless I managed an Aggie prospect out of Prizm, which are against the odds.

Much better investment than blasters.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

$45 for Donruss blasters is sheer madness

Especially since Lawrence and Wilson both have seriously huge bust potential

Snatch up some Ian Book and Kyle Trask - they are learning in these next couple of years, especially Trask, who gets to watch/practice with the GOAT.

(09-21-2021, 07:55 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Snatch up some Ian Book and Kyle Trask - they are learning in these next couple of years, especially Trask, who gets to watch/practice with the GOAT.
How many quarterbacks who sat behind Tom Brady actually became good?  The closest one is Jimmy G.  Other than that, they've all been exposed when out of the Patriots system.

Trask is likely to be good if he plays because Tampa is absolutely loaded at receiver and tight end.  That always helps a quarterback

(09-18-2021, 03:25 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yep, I bought my first Jared Goff Lions auto for $23 shipped the other day … basically the cost of a blaster and a soda for the ride home.

My PCs have improved significantly since I’m pretty much not buying any packs or boxes of any kind these days.
If Goff keeps looking decent and doesn't meltdown playing for a Lions team that seems like it was intentionally built to get a high draft pick, that should be a good pick up since they'll likely build the team around him