`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Donruss Football

RE: 2021 Donruss Football
(09-13-2021, 03:19 PM)Speak917 Wrote: And you only get 6 cards per box.   That is what amazes me, 1 box of 5 or 6 cards selling for 500-600 or more....
And they aren't even the traditionally high end products.

And even if Classics is $500, you probably aren't getting it if you don't have a bot (I almost missed ordering a 250 Point autograph of Jalen Reagor - I had to click on it several times befoer it finally took - it was sold out only a couple of minutes after going online - the only reason why I was able to get one is that I had the page up ready to click buy as soon as it went on the market.

Football cards have become ridiculous.  At least with Donruss you get to open some packs and get multiple cards.  Opening something like Black or Origins at current prices must be very painful if you don't hit one of the rookie QBs

(09-13-2021, 12:49 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: If they could get away with it, they would

Speaking about getting away with it, check out the new Panini offering:

https://www.paniniamerica.net/2021-panin...hobby.html

I like Classics, so this would be cool at $50 - my guess is they charge $500!
I wouldn't put it past them to do literally anything.

Think about it ... say they took a box like this one from the OP and purposely sent it to a known breaker.

Said breaker breaks box, posts the "amazing" hits he got, everybody thinks their box will be the same ...

Congrats on the MONSTER Box!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(09-10-2021, 09:16 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Great box! Get any not-base Panthers?

Methinks you might've overpaid by a cool $225.
By current prices, he goe a deal - UNDERpaid by around 200.  Our LCS has hobby boxes going for $525.  I can't believe a box of Donruss football is worth $525, or even half that, unless somehow you can guarantee me getting a box like the OP got.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

So the Justin Fields Gridiron Marvels grading was provided from PSA as a 10 and is Pop 1. Now its time to ask for a ridiculous sum of money (so the wife sees that it is for sale).

(09-23-2021, 11:48 AM)Speak917 Wrote: So the Justin Fields Gridiron Marvels grading was provided from PSA as a 10 and is Pop 1.  Now its time to ask for a ridiculous sum of money (so the wife sees that it is for sale).
Think of a "I really don't want to sell unless someone will give me an absolutely astronomical price" price that is so high that you can't possibly turn it down - then depending upon what it is, either list it at that or at a price higher than that.  If someone wants to pay it (or pays significantly over the "can't possibly turn this down price") sell it - chances are close to 100% you can get another later for much less

Yep!!! e of Bay only will allow me to list 25k in a month......

(09-23-2021, 11:48 AM)Speak917 Wrote: So the Justin Fields Gridiron Marvels grading was provided from PSA as a 10 and is Pop 1. Now its time to ask for a ridiculous sum of money (so the wife sees that it is for sale).
Good luck with the sale, hope you turn a tidy profit! I don't see any listed (for any player) on ebay either current or sold that's been graded by PSA. With Fields starting week 3, speculation is gonna be high.

(09-23-2021, 01:46 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Yep!!!  e of Bay only will allow me to list 25k in a month......
Is that gonna be the list price?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

well, technically I do not want to sell it, as like JP, I am a Fields fan. But the wife wants me to start selling some of my collection.....it is getting a little out of hand Smile Maybe I'll ask 15-20k and see if one of those investment firms will snatch it up. I'll put in best offer as well, but I don't have to accept anything.