Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-pack Shipping Question

E-pack Shipping Question
Hello Friends in Hockey,

So I have thought about purchasing a couple of the single cards in other sports on Upper Deck E-Pack, but I have not pulled the trigger because I see their shipping service is the dreaded COMC.

Can anyone tell me what their shipping experience has been like, as well as the ballpark turnaround time and cost per card?

Thanks!

RE: E-pack Shipping Question
(09-06-2021, 02:09 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hello Friends in Hockey,

So I have thought about purchasing a couple of the single cards in other sports on Upper Deck E-Pack, but I have not pulled the trigger because I see their shipping service is the dreaded COMC.

Can anyone tell me what their shipping experience has been like, as well as the ballpark turnaround time and cost per card?

Thanks!

Turnaround times are bad-to-horrible. For 'express' service, it's 5-days. They have been hitting lately, but for what you are charged, they better. I'm finalizing a package of over 50-100 cards and am looking at $60-70 for 5-day shipping (which is approximately the ebay standard). If you are willing to wait for standard service, things get much cheaper ($25 for my current order compared to $55) as it's their standard $4.99+$0.25 per card. Quoted times are already after Christmas... and those times slip first...

My last two shi, pping orders with them, cards are well packaged and ship dates were met. 1 card was damaged, but it was not from the shipping/handling process, just an epack dud.

My only gripe is prices for shipping. If I charged that on ebay, I'd be kicked off. If Amazon charged that, they'd be out of business. It kind of sickens me that a better solution can't be come up with or an alternative won't emerge.
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming

(09-06-2021, 07:28 AM)fred bear Wrote: Turnaround times are bad-to-horrible. For 'express' service, it's 5-days. They have been hitting lately, but for what you are charged, they better. I'm finalizing a package of over 50-100 cards and am looking at $60-70 for 5-day shipping (which is approximately the ebay standard). If you are willing to wait for standard service, things get much cheaper ($25 for my current order compared to $55) as it's their standard $4.99+$0.25 per card. Quoted times are already after Christmas... and those times slip first...

My last two shi, pping orders with them, cards are well packaged and ship dates were met. 1 card was damaged, but it was not from the shipping/handling process, just an epack dud.

My only gripe is prices for shipping. If I charged that on ebay, I'd be kicked off. If Amazon charged that, they'd be out of business. It kind of sickens me that a better solution can't be come up with or an alternative won't emerge.
Thank you, sir … I think I will pass and maybe wait for the singles to show up on the bay.

Let someone else deal with the hassle, LOL

(09-07-2021, 12:07 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Thank you, sir … I think I will pass and maybe wait for the singles to show up on the bay.

Let someone else deal with the hassle, LOL

Shoot me a PM if you want them near term. I've got a shipment that I'm finalizing to get delivered near the end of this month (trying to acquire 1 more card) and would be willing to pick them up for you.

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming

(09-07-2021, 08:52 AM)fred bear Wrote: Shoot me a PM if you want them near term. I've got a shipment that I'm finalizing to get delivered near the end of this month (trying to acquire 1 more card) and would be willing to pick them up for you.
Thanks, I appreciate it, they all expired already.

(09-17-2021, 09:11 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: If you have a COMC account the cheapest way to ship epack cards to you is to first have them transfered to your COMC account and then have them shipped to you that way.  You can now have them shipped to you for $5.00 and avoid the per item fee to ship from Epack itself.

Where are you hearing or seeing this option? I transfer from epack to COMC and have never been given an option to have all my cards shipped to me for $5.