IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posts after early June do not show up

Posts after early June do not show up
Just like it says...after the update.

Even worse, none of my ORG is showing.

I sent a PM to Moderator floydtown. All my PMs are gone, too.

RE: Posts after early June do not show up
My ORG is showing up fine, and they finally fixed the issue with the messed up dates on the arrows! Maybe try again now. but it's annoying all the posts from the last 2 months are gone. I'm sure they'll fix it.

Argh!
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

My ALL ITEMS is "0"..all others are there until I LOOK at them = no cards  ORG is all messed up..not OPG though..
Nice UPDATE for hours and hours..
Hope it comes back..or they owe me 10000+ hours of entry time..

On the + side..sure it is an error and it will be resolved with another 14 hr update!!??

Same here, if I go into a collection there are no items. This had better get fixed or else it's goodbye Beckett!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I can see my org. Looks like everything is still there.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

All cards in my organizer are gone. I had a bunch of cards listed for sale, if I could find a free or inexpensive pricing guide and I'd leave beckett in a heartbeat. I've been on here for a long time and this site has went downhill for the last several years. Beckett sure has a lot of pop-up ads to get revenue, but we have to put up with this. Anyone know a good alternate site, let me know please.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(08-29-2021, 04:56 PM)bamyanks Wrote: All cards in my organizer are gone. I had a bunch of cards listed for sale, if I could find a free or inexpensive pricing guide and I'd leave beckett in a heartbeat. I've been on here for a long time and this site has went downhill for the last several years. Beckett sure has a lot of pop-up ads to get revenue, but we have to put up with this. Anyone know a good alternate site, let me know please.
If we did we all would be there! LOL

(08-29-2021, 05:02 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: If we did we all would be there! LOL
Yeah, you're right!!! Have you ever checked out TCDb which stands for Traded Card Database? It takes a few minutes to get to a certain card, but most have a median price listed. That would be a start to determine a price.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Hoping everything will re-populate as some of the orgs have done and posts in forums other than major sports are showing prior to June. Being Sunday, information is slow.

-Seems some orgs have come back some have not-including mine.
-posts prior to June gone in major sports at the moment but not in others
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)