`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS turnaround times and service levels

BGS turnaround times and service levels
So I’ve been away from the hobby for a while and was just wondering about what’s up with all the things I’m hearing about getting your items back a over year later? And seeing on the submission forms that you can only pay 125 or 250 per card instead of the cheaper options. I understand business picking up over the past year or so, or being loaded with orders. But that should be what ANY business wants and they should be hiring more employees to meet the high demands....instead of letting their customer service and satisfaction take a hit by making them wait years for an order, or take away any of the cheaper more affordable options away from them. And not letting customers know when they can at least expect to get their cards back seems like a horrible way of doing business. Sad to see after being away for a while and being someone who used to enjoy getting their cards graded
By bgs. Anyone know if things are going back to NORMAL anytime soon? Cuz this seems far from normal

RE: BGS turnaround times and service levels
I think the only way you'll know when they are getting closer to "normal" is if/when they make an announcement stating that on such and such a date they'll be reopening certain levels again.

And for what it's worth, they are hiring graders right now according to their jobs page. I imagine there is a training period each person needs to go through and who knows if they're even getting qualified people applying. Not really a job you can just toss any Tom, Dick, or Harry off the street into.

Hi im a new member and recently submitted my first cards for grading back in may. Tracking says BGS got the cards but when i check my account under orders there is nothing. I'm getting kinda worried. Is that normal or should I call to confirm that they have them?

Thanks

Just relax because I got mine back in 289 days so I had extreme patience.  Just stay in touch with the BGS rep if you did contact one.  Not sure how many cards you sent in, but give it time.