Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you.

Thank you.
Good day, Beckett Community!

Well... I am walking away from the hobby for good, my friends. I have already sold all of my cards, inclusive of my Jaroslav Halak PC, and have decided that this is what is best for me. I thank all of you that I have had deals with; conversations with; and laughs with! You have helped me in more ways than you know. Despite this, life has taken a wrong turn for me and I need to concentrate on other things in order to move forward. I am going to be relieving myself of Moderator duties as well, as I feel that it will always be an itch if I stay. I wish you all of the best!

Randi

RE: Thank you.
(08-15-2021, 01:23 PM)rayeates Wrote: Good day, Beckett Community!

Well... I am walking away from the hobby for good, my friends. I have already sold all of my cards, inclusive of my Jaroslav Halak PC, and have decided that this is what is best for me. I thank all of you that I have had deals with; conversations with; and laughs with! You have helped me in more ways than you know. Despite this, life has taken a wrong turn for me and I need to concentrate on other things in order to move forward. I am going to be relieving myself of Moderator duties as well, as I feel that it will always be an itch if I stay. I wish you all of the best!

Randi
Randi, I don't post here anymore or collect hockey anymore for that matter. But I happened to see this and I just wanted to wish you the best in whatever you decide to do in the future. The 2009ish camaraderie of Beckett hockey was an unforgettable time for me and you were a large part of it. Again, best to you and I hope you get to do what you love, whether it involves cards or not.

Alan
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

You take care of you and do what's best for you. Thank you for your work as a mod on the forums!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Randi
Randi,

Thanks for the trades and help for info's on beckett news. Good luck in your endeavors!! Best wishes Bud!!

KC

Best of luck with everything in the future. I wish you the very best moving forward.

Randi

Randi,

Sad to see you go, but you definitely should do what is best for you. I wish you the best moving forward!
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming

Sad to see you go.
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

I appreciate all of you for the friendship, fun, and cards over the past decade plus! Thank you for the well wishes here! Loads of love, you all!

Randi

Hi Randi, This sucks but I fully understand. Thanks for all the great trades we had over the many years, you have helped out my PC a lot.
Thanks Again,
Duane

Take Care.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage