`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone trade anymore?

Does anyone trade anymore?
I am just curious who is still actively trading on Beckett. I have sent out many offers to people who have been on recently, but have only gotten a few responses back. Would you please respond to this post if you are actively trading? Also feel free to send me an offer. I love looking through lists and will do my best to find something. I also have many more cards to add to my org so if you don't see anything please let me know who or what you are looking for. Hopefully this thread gets lots of responses and trading will increase on Beckett. I am going to post this on other sports threads also. I'm looking forward to a ton of offers!

RE: Does anyone trade anymore?
I do!!!

Active trading here!

Thanks for the replies guys. I will try to send you an offer.

The trading option is only available to the old Beckett users who still use old microsoft technology. The Beckett trade feature is not available to modern Beckett subscribers who use new iphone operating systems.

I still try to do a good bit of trading, but my inventory and trading needs aren't well-suited for all. I think I have around 30,000 cards uploaded to My Organize (if we count duplicates), but the vast majority list for $10 or less. I love doing bulk trades - if under $100 total BV, often tougher to justify shipping. I've found a few folks who are down for those types of deals, though, and once we know parameters of what we're shooting for, it's usually pretty straightforward to work something out.