`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Month Subscription

12 Month Subscription
Received email notification that my Beckett Hockey subscription has auto renewed for a further 12 months. Not normally news and i've got it set this way so I don't miss renewal BUT what is news is the price hike. I've paid $81 over the last few years but this renewal comes in at a whopping $116.64! Just a heads up for those that have this on auto subscription :-)
**Not Currently Trading - July 2021**

Collecting Alexander Mogilny and Various Sets.

Current Projects. . .
Hot Prospects 2007-08 (not inc. 1 of 1's) 516/914
Artifacts 2015-16 (Base/Ruby inc.Rookies) 322/406
OPC 2016-17 (Base, Rainbow, Retro and Playing Cards) - *HELP* I need loads!
Sad 
RE: 12 Month Subscription
(06-25-2021, 10:16 AM)adrianlloyd Wrote: Received email notification that my Beckett Hockey subscription has auto renewed for a further 12 months. Not normally news and i've got it set this way so I don't miss renewal BUT what is news is the price hike. I've paid $81 over the last few years but this renewal comes in at a whopping $116.64! Just a heads up for those that have this on auto subscription :-)
How else are they going to make money with grading shut down?   Smile  Just think of the 44% increase as just a routine price gouge!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 12 Month Subscription
Thats $81.00 USD. Imagine that in Canadian funds. Its a big joke. Not only the Companies are suffering but even the people that haven't worked in a while.