`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sport Kings

Sport Kings
Anybody ever buy any of the Sport Kings?  Other than Topps baseball, that is all I ever see at Wal Mart.  So just to open something up that is new to me,  I tried one.  Kind of wish I hadn't, only because it is not listed in Beckett.

Mini's: Chris Fromme (bike), Eduardo Mangiarotti (fencing), Mark Allen (tri-athlete), Ted Ligety (ski), Drew Brees
Blue: Goose Gossage, Drew Brees

Single Memorabilia: Maurice Cheeks
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Sport Kings
I bought one of those blasters too a few weeks back, also only left by the vultures....

You did better than I did.

It's made by the same guy who makes Leaf products. That's enough for me to not buy it.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I thought that Sportkings was the same company that does SAGE, not Leaf?

I haven't even seen Sportkings on the shelves - if I did, I'd get some. I got a couple of the series 1 blasters a couple of years ago when they were out - I got game used memorabilia cards of John Stockton and Michael Jordan (a Wizards jersey, LOL!) - they had the jersey pictured on the card.

According to the product details, it is Sage.

If not for boredom and the need to open something, this is not something I would usually buy.

During 2020 with the lack of football product, I saved a lot of money. Would have been more if I hadn't broken down and bought some baseball to fill the wax need. Saved a lot on COMC as well. Only 8 purchases in 2020 (3 of those pre-pandemic) compared to 20 in 2019. None this year and won't until their shipping time improves. Don't mind 3-4 weeks, but 3-4 months is unacceptable.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.