`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$27.53 Target 2021 Topps S1 HAUL

$27.53 Target 2021 Topps S1 HAUL
Really itching for S1 as my tins and gravity boxes are still waiting to ship - should be 03/19/21 - so on a shopping run with my wife and girls, decided to see if there were any cards available.  Our Target has all the cards behind the service desk and a lady brought what they had left and showed me what they had.  Only some hanger boxes, and 1 multi pack (2 packs) of S1 and a couple of 2020 Heritage Retail boxes.  Choose the multi pack and 2 hanger boxes as we were only allowed to buy 3 separate items:

Multi Pack
  -  Paul Goldschmidt 1952 Redux Topps Chrome not numbered and a '52 Redux of Juan Soto
Hangers
  -  #27 Mike Trout SP Photo variation (hitting - not the SSP $40-$65 sell price raw), 4 Cody Bellinger insert set cards (#1-16-17 and 22) 9 '52 Redux cards including Joey Bart, Aquino Futures Star foil and some 1986 35 years cards.

Sweet hit on the Trout more than and got my monies worth overall.  Will post pictures if I ever get this figured out.  Good until next weeked...........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: $27.53 Target 2021 Topps S1 HAUL
Very nice! I am a month away from busting my 1st box since August. I definitely miss the casual and occasional bust!

Pretty good break! I enjoy finding the SP's and SSP's!

Hopefully, my Target gets SOMETHING on those bare shelves one of these days.

Great Trout pull, buddy!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks DrM. I would check your Targets Customer Service Desk....I would have never found the scrapes I did until I asked. All of the playing cards - Pokemon, Magic ect. are now in their own section at my Target. I have not yet ventured to Walmart.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.