Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Box Break

Double Box Break
Good day, Beckett Community!

I have been buying boxes of 2019-20 Upper Deck Series 1 lately, as they inexplicably have not increased in sales value. With the insanity of the market, and the incredible looniness that is the secondary market, I am stumped as to why this is. Jack, Quinn, Kubalik, Olofsson, Fox... the crop is far better and more exciting than 2020-21. Oh well... my gain! The first three boxes I opened literally had nothing to show, so I won't waste anyone's time. Haha! Wait... maybe that's the reason? ;P Either way, I am enjoying being able to break wax for less than crazy mark-up money!

Scan046-copy
Scan045-copy
Scan044-copy
Scan044-copy-2

That Adam Fox Clear Cut YG saved both breaks... 

Right... the other box:

2019-20 Clear Cut

Scan045-copy-3

YUCK! I know that Clear Cut is always a challenge, and I lost this one. Everything that you see here is available, as I am almost finished the set. I need 3-4 YGs, and a LOAD of the Update cards, if anyone has any. Thanks for checking out my thread! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: Double Box Break
Great to see you back at it my friend, welcome home.

I am seriously interested in the Fox Clear Cut, DM me if you want to move it. Rcs are not marked for trade but I got plenty for ya

ahvjr Wrote:Great to see you back at it my friend, welcome home.

I am seriously interested in the Fox Clear Cut, DM me if you want to move it. Rcs are not marked for trade but I got plenty for ya
I have not really gone anywhere, just slowed right down. I am in the works with my LCS in getting a case of S2, so keep your eyes peeled when that releases! All that you see are available, so we will most likely be able to get something in the books. Best wishes, Art!

Randi

What are the few ygs you need, I have opened far too much S2 and have plenty of extras