`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My custom portfolio

RE: My custom portfolio
I like the no-helmet look with the uniform on that. Pretty cool design!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(04-30-2021, 06:20 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I like the no-helmet look with the uniform on that. Pretty cool design!
Thanks!  Can't wait for training camp to roll around so I can update these images with something closer to pro uniforms.  Here's the rest of the Bears draft.  I might try to do some of the UDFAs.

Mobile link - http://www.jplarson.com/portfolio/quick/...tpicks.jpg

5 of those are really nice, but the colors on the Newsome are very suspect (I am a Duke fan, so that is my reasoning).
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

One more from this particular design series.  Instead of a rookie this is a tribute to a Bears legend!

Mobile Link - http://www.jplarson.com/portfolio/quick/...n_demo.jpg

I really like that design. It'd be cool for players who have played for a lot of teams. You should design a Brunell one for Jaderock. That card looks clean and flat-out awesome!
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

I'd say do one for each smiling QB at the draft...but Fields wasn't one of them ;p

(06-15-2021, 02:23 PM)savagenate Wrote: I'd say do one for each smiling QB at the draft...but Fields wasn't one of them ;p
So, are you saying, Justin isn't... happy to be a Chicago Bear? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(06-15-2021, 03:28 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: So, are you saying, Justin isn't... happy to be a Chicago Bear? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Unlike those other guys, just happy to be there, Fields is ready to get down to serious business.
#Competitor
#PlayingTheGameTheRightWay
#PoisedAndConfident

Stayed up way too late tonight but sometimes when the creative mood strikes I gotta go with it.  Here's a reimagining of a a 2018 Panini Origins booklet card that features Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Jackson, and Rudolph and blends it with 1984 Topps.

Here's the 2018 card for reference:

It actually makes sense for there to be six QBs on your version. Rudolph just feels out of place. Great work! Super clean.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers