Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You got questions, we got answers

You got questions, we got answers
Beckett Community,

If you post asking for trades, or
If you post looking for a card, or
If you post asking for help,

And someone else takes the time to respond...

Do the decent thing and respond timely to the post responders!  Why post questions and then completely ignore the answers?!   Huh

I, for one, and getting irritated by it when I take time to try and help, especially with those who beg to trade, and never hear back from my offer.   Tongue

Nobody is that busy!!  So, knock it off and respect the Beckett Community.   Big Grin

RE: You got questions, we got answers
Interesting that you post this, considering the passive-aggressive comment you sent me in a trade you initiated.
"That's fine if over 5,000 cards for trade aren't enough to choose from."

Like I said in response to this comment, I was thinking of just sending you the cards if you did not have enough to make it work, as a random act of kindness. But not after this shat response.

Practice what you preach.

janemiller Wrote:Interesting that you post this, considering the passive-aggressive comment you sent me in a trade you initiated.
"That's fine if over 5,000 cards for trade aren't enough to choose from."

Like I said in response to this comment, I was thinking of just sending you the cards if you did not have enough to make it work, as a random act of kindness. But not after this shat response.

Practice what you preach.
I am highly confused!  First of all, i had completely forgotten about that.  Secondly, I did respond, which is what this post is clearly about.

Sorry you feel that way...was not my intention.

kerryandbeth Wrote:I am highly confused!  First of all, i had completely forgotten about that.  Secondly, I did respond, which is what this post is clearly about.

Sorry you feel that way...was not my intention.

Thank you, glad it was not your intention. This thread is about respect toward one another in the interactions we as a community have, which includes how we respond to one another.

Mike & Jane

My favorite is when someone asks for advice, you give it to them, and then they're like "yeah ... no."

Like, great, glad I bothered, LOL

I like it Kerry. I hope to find some more cards from you to purchase.

Off topic, but I caved it and bought the org for another month. I want to move some cards and respond.