`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beckett Card Database Contacts (11-29-21)

Beckett Card Database Contacts (11-29-21)
Good day, Beckett Community!

***The Admin team does not read these threads often/at all, so posting missing cards within the thread will be fruitless. Please email the Admin for the corresponding sport. Thank you!***

If you have cards that need to be added to the database, please let the corresponding people know in a respectful manner. A scan would help things out immensely, but is not necessary.

Matt Bible (MBible@beckett.com) – Gaming, Non-Sport, MiscSports
Sam Zimmer (SZimmer@beckett.com) – Baseball/General OPG questions
Steven Dalton – (SDalton@beckett.com) – Basketball
Justin Grunert – (JGrunert@beckett.com) – Football, Racing, Multisport
Jeff Camay – (JCamay@beckett.com) – Hockey
Brian Fleischer – (BFleischer@beckett.com) – Soccer/General OPG questions

Also... no trolling, complaining to, demeaning, or bashing these people. They have millions of cards and memorabilia to work through, which is more than enough. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts
Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thank you for this very helpful information!
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Glad that I could help out! Hopefully we can get missing cards added, and some more pictures beside their profiles.

Randi

This is fantastic!!! I have several that I think folks would love to see added. Question - what is the best way to scan a card and send. Thanks!!!

savefenway Wrote:This is fantastic!!! I have several that I think folks would love to see added. Question - what is the best way to scan a card and send. Thanks!!!

Awesome! I would love to see contributions make it to the site! Personally I use an all in one scanner/printer and just crop the image to the size of the card, back and front. I then send the scans in an email to the appropriate person and hope for the best. Keep in mind that the image is usually huge, so you will most likely have to select medium or small when attaching the image(s) to your email.

Randi

Ultra & Coll choice sets
I have several sets of Fleer Ultra and Collectors choice cards. I can find the individual price per individual card but would like to know what the set is worth. Something like how the sets are listed in your price guide mags would be great with set cost and star players.
Thanks.
Vern

RE: Ultra & Coll choice sets
(04-26-2021, 01:54 AM)vnewlands Wrote: I have several sets of Fleer Ultra and Collectors choice cards. I can find the individual price per individual card but would like to know what the set is worth. Something like how the sets are listed in your price guide mags would be great with set cost and star players.
Thanks.
Vern
I think what you are asking for is available.  Those two set brands, though, are listed without "Fleer" and "Upper Deck", respectively.  For instance, search for "1992 Ultra".  In the filter bar (left column of search results screen), you can click on "1992 Ultra" in the "Set" section.  I believe what you are looking for is in the "Header Lines" area of the resulting page.

RE: Ultra & Coll choice sets
(04-26-2021, 07:53 AM)jmhorn Wrote: I think what you are asking for is available.  Those two set brands, though, are listed without "Fleer" and "Upper Deck", respectively.  For instance, search for "1992 Ultra".  In the filter bar (left column of search results screen), you can click on "1992 Ultra" in the "Set" section.  I believe what you are looking for is in the "Header Lines" area of the resulting page.
This man knows his stuff! You can see the details for the 1992 Ultra Set here, with all of the same stats printed in the magazines. It doesn't come up in the search for some reason, so to get to the sets' pages you will have to search for the set (1992 Ultra under Baseball category for this one), and then select a card that is a part of the set you are looking for. From there you can scroll down a bit, and you will see 1992 Ultra in blue as a hyperlink. click on that, and you will have the stats you are looking for. Best wishes!

Randi

Are these available in printed form anywhere? I buy all my Becketts at Barnes and Noble if that makes a difference.