`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beckett Card Database Contacts (11-29-21)

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts
(04-26-2021, 11:43 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: Are these available in printed form anywhere? I buy all my Becketts at Barnes and Noble if that makes a difference.
I am sorry, but what are you asking for? The set pricing is listed at the beginning of each set header. The email addresses are posted up top, so copy and paste if you need to save them. Could you be more specific, please? Thanks!

Randi

(04-27-2021, 06:40 AM)rayeates Wrote: I am sorry, but what are you asking for? The set pricing is listed at the beginning of each set header. The email addresses are posted up top, so copy and paste if you need to save them. Could you be more specific, please? Thanks!

Randi
Sorry, Randi, for being unclear. I am looking for printed price guides for individual cards (and sets I guess), for the baseball Fleer Ultra, Collector's Choice, and 91-92 Leaf sets. I have the Price Guide with Hank aaron on the cover, it's like 900 pages I think, 500 of them for Topps.  Can't seem to find Ultra and CC in there.

(04-27-2021, 10:00 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: Sorry, Randi, for being unclear. I am looking for printed price guides for individual cards (and sets I guess), for the baseball Fleer Ultra, Collector's Choice, and 91-92 Leaf sets. I have the Price Guide with Hank aaron on the cover, it's like 900 pages I think, 500 of them for Topps.  Can't seem to find Ultra and CC in there.

Ah... I see. I have not seen that issue yet myself, so I don't really know. They are all chronologically organized, and then by set name alphabetically. There is a possibility that the sets are not individually priced by card, as they are very low in interest on the market. I have seen this in the Hockey Becketts, where just the set is priced with the standard: Common Player=$xx Uncommon Player=$xx Superstar Player=$xx, and so forth. I will check it out and get back to you.

Randi

Thank you.

I am inputting 2021 Bowman baseball and do not see an option for Bowman Scouts Top 100 Clarke Schmidt /125...looks like an Aqua parallel that is not listed. Thanks.

(05-03-2021, 01:16 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I am inputting 2021 Bowman baseball and do not see an option for Bowman Scouts Top 100 Clarke Schmidt /125...looks like an Aqua parallel that is not listed.  Thanks.
The Admins are not on the boards often, so they will not be able to see messages like this. You would have to email the Admin for the specific sport as listed on the first page of this thread. With that said, I have been able to locate the card that you are looking for.
2021 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 #BTP93-Clarke Schmidt I hope that this helps.

Randi