`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomlinson, Lynch, Henry, and other Favorite Running Backs

Tomlinson, Lynch, Henry, and other Favorite Running Backs
I had an old thread, but I hadn't updated it in like a year. I've been grabbing some Tomlinson, some Lynch, Henry, and other running backs that I really enjoy watching. Hopefully this thread will be kept up to date so I don't start a new one lol. So here are some that I have pictures of.

I know I posted this one a long time ago, just to remind JP what he missed out on, here it is again lol. It's a beautiful card that I had to wait out the seller on to lower his price. It was worth it!
[Image: 49779572666_d65bcf2ee1_w.jpg]Uploads by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
I'm a sucker for green/emerald cards, what can I say?
[Image: 49779576971_c225dd36b1_w.jpg]Uploads by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
Back when I first started playing fantasy football, these guys were gold! The card really pops as well!
[Image: 50294763387_211140a8b4_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
Can't go wrong with Exquisite! Tomlinson/Peterson
[Image: 50814884841_1ec62b4f2c_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
I thought this was a fun card to have as it had a Packer with it Smile
[Image: 50953660182_376ec588a6_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
Another Tomlinson/Johnson Duo:
[Image: 50953660287_15fded0d55_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
This card jumped out at me...I need to do the rainbow. JP will love this one too!
[Image: 50952853218_b6644223ca_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
I don't have much for Beastmode, but here is what I have.
Johnson/Lynch
[Image: 50242576828_c28eaaf71b_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
2007 Contenders Rookie Ticket
[Image: 50242576823_bfb2d84cae_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
And, for KING HENRY! On card auto. I love his play, so I'm going to grab a card here and there. 
[Image: 50953660137_d203a0fdde_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr

RE: Tomlinson, Lynch, Henry, and other Favorite Running Backs
Those are all great running backs.

But ... we all know who the GOAT is.

rjcj2017 Wrote:Those are all great running backs.

But ... we all know who the GOAT is.
Yeah, no one will beat Jim Brown. Oh wait, I bet you were thinking of someone else...

Are we not discussing CMC here?

To make a fairer note, he's one of, if not the, best RBs in the league right now when healthy. All-time great? Probably still too early to tell.

Those are some great cards! I'd love to get my hands on stuff like that for my players. The LT-Green is really nice.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

KING Henry is the best back in the league when healthy. CMC may be the better all around athlete, but from a pure RUNNING back perspective, no one does it better.

Suhweet cards Nate. Jealous of that Henry although I do have a couple myself. Is this a personal only thread or can we all share? Wink
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

When I purged 98 percent of my collection a couple of years ago, I included tons of autos and game-used cards.

One I held onto was a 2016 Panini Squires rookie jersey card of Henry ... glad I did!

savagenate Wrote:I know I posted this one a long time ago, just to remind JP what he missed out on, here it is again lol. It's a beautiful card that I had to wait out the seller on to lower his price. It was worth it!
[Image: 49779572666_d65bcf2ee1_w.jpg]Uploads by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
I'm a sucker for green/emerald cards, what can I say?

This card jumped out at me...I need to do the rainbow. JP will love this one too!
[Image: 50952853218_b6644223ca_w.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
I quoted only the good ones Smile.

The autograph is cool but that memorabilia card is drop dead GORGEOUS!  Finest got real stingy with their refractors in the early/mid-00s for some reason.  Anytime you can find one it's well worth it. 

That 2003 Finest Tomlinson, odds of pulling a refractor jersey card was 1:17 mini-boxes!  The refractors all had the same odds but in the base version, there was Group A, Group B, and Group C.  Only 1 guy in group A, 2 in group B, and the rest in C.  Tomlinson was B.

The good old days of the silver stickers before they figured out they could make them transparent, LOL

CMCFan22 Wrote:Are we not discussing CMC here?

To make a fairer note, he's one of, if not the, best RBs in the league right now when healthy. All-time great? Probably still too early to tell.

Those are some great cards! I'd love to get my hands on stuff like that for my players. The LT-Green is really nice.
He can be very good! I'd love to see him have a long, healthy, productive career!

foleylion08 Wrote:KING Henry is the best back in the league when healthy. CMC may be the better all around athlete, but from a pure RUNNING back perspective, no one does it better.

Suhweet cards Nate. Jealous of that Henry although I do have a couple myself. Is this a personal only thread or can we all share? Wink
I agree. Sure, feel free to share if you'd like, or start your own, but posting here is fine too!