`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Texans ladies and gentlemen...

RE: The Texans ladies and gentlemen...
jplarson Wrote:It's ironic where you and I live where we live and who we root for Smile.  Only way to complete the cycle would be to have RJ live in IL and Kerry or Footbal live in MI.
Yeah, I’ve always thought you guys were all dumba—es for rooting who you root for.

I mean, at least I was born in the state my team plays in.

(Kidding, now that I think about it I don’t think I ever asked how you guys ended up with those teams.)

rjcj2017 Wrote:Yeah, I’ve always thought you guys were all dumba—es for rooting who you root for.

(Kidding, now that I think about it I don’t think I ever asked how you guys ended up with those teams.)
Could be time to start a new thread about this.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

rjcj2017 Wrote:Yeah, I’ve always thought you guys were all dumba—es for rooting who you root for.

So people born in states without teams (as I was) are free agents?

jplarson Wrote:It's ironic where you and I live where we live and who we root for Smile.  Only way to complete the cycle would be to have RJ live in IL and Kerry or Footbal live in MI.
Yes it is...though I am in forced exile under protest lol

ZSDOne Wrote:So people born in states without teams (as I was) are free agents?
More like mercenaries lol