`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stafford leaves the Lions

RE: Stafford leaves the Lions
foleylion08 Wrote:Not to mention, anyone wanna guess what the most rushing yards any of Stafford's running backs have ever had? Reggie Bush, 2013 with 1,006. After that it's Joique Bell with 860. Then Mikel Leshoure with 798. Easier to play the pass when you can drop 7-8 into coverage because there's no run threat.

Although the Rams RB room doesn't look all that amazing. Akers has upside, Henderson is meh.
Exactly.

I was actually hoping he'd go to SF so I could see him play every week in my local market, and they emphasize running the ball very well when everyone's healthy.

But the Rams should be a contender with him, too.

rjcj2017 Wrote:Exactly.

I was actually hoping he'd go to SF so I could see him play every week in my local market, and they emphasize running the ball very well when everyone's healthy.

But the Rams should be a contender with him, too.
San Francisco seems to have better supporting cast if everyone was healthy than the Rams. 

If you want Stafford to win in LA, you should want to see LA bring in a downfield threat - I like Woods as a good short route/intermediat/YAC guy a lot (I keep getting Woods autos from the $5 bin thinking from the Rams games I've watched he's too good of a player to be in there) and Kupp in the slot - I think Reynolds is out of contract (maybe the Lions bring him in) - maybe Jefferson can be that guy.

ZSDOne Wrote:San Francisco seems to have better supporting cast if everyone was healthy than the Rams. 

If you want Stafford to win in LA, you should want to see LA bring in a downfield threat - I like Woods as a good short route/intermediat/YAC guy a lot (I keep getting Woods autos from the $5 bin thinking from the Rams games I've watched he's too good of a player to be in there) and Kupp in the slot - I think Reynolds is out of contract (maybe the Lions bring him in) - maybe Jefferson can be that guy.
Staff will make them all better.

Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, Danny Amendola, etc. all posted career years with Stafford throwing darts to them.