`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Beckett repackage cracked cases for my black label card?

Will Beckett repackage cracked cases for my black label card?
Hi! I recently acquired a black label pokemon card and when I opened the package, I noticed a crack on the backside of the case. The owner said he received it from Beckett with a small crack and has kept it in storage since and believe the crack grew while in storage (only a month).

Will I be able to submit my black label card and have Beckett repackage it with the same serial number and grading? I definitely do not want to have it regraded and have a chance of losing the black label title.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Will Beckett repackage cracked cases for my black label card?
Yes just send back and advise them you want it re-cased. Cost is $8 for recasing

I'd recommend just adding to a BGS order your sending in anyways would be cost prohibitive to send in alone.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff!

This will be my first time submitting something to BGS and looking through the online beckett appraisal form. Where do I select I would like to get recasing?
Thanks for your help.

I usually just print out a separate order sheet, cross out all the totals and just say" re-case $ 8fee paid return with other order included"

Generally they'll just combine that re-case in with the other order I send it in with

If your just going to add it to an order- do it as the last line
Subtract the fee from the grading fees, then add a line for "recase" and put $8

Never easy-
Jeff