`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Box of 2020 Contenders - was it worth it?

RE: Another Box of 2020 Contenders - was it worth it?
Wow wow wow!! You gotta post that bad boy up when you get it. I personally LOVE printing plates - just something about having a true 1/1 that was used in the production of the cards. Amazing!
PC: Any and all Lions!  ++Calvin ++Stafford ++Galloday ++Swift    +Tomlinson +Brunell    ++memorabilia/autos/RC

And I finally got it in - I had to go up to the local Fed Ex shipping center to pick it up (it required a signature) and I was a bit worried because the outside wrapper on the box that enclosed the envelop that had the sealed one touch with the autographed plate inside (Panini didn't mess around with the packing on this one, LOL!) looked like it might have been open - but opening it up, the inner envelop was sealed and the plate was inside and is now safe at home. And it looks fantastic - like other recent non-Plates and Patches patches, it has the full back which definitely helps the appearance of the Panini plates (which from the back look like a metal card which is really cool) and the auto looks great. The plate isn't even that scratched up.

I'll try to post a picture, but no guarantees it will make it up - but I at least wanted to tell yo that the plate finally arrived (it didn't even make the 120 days "No Panini, I do indeed want the Burrow plate, do not give me points" update - as an aside, how many points do you think Panini would give for a Burrow plate? I'm guessing like 1500 - but they'd charge 15,000 points for it )

(06-03-2021, 09:22 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: And I finally got it in - I had to go up to the local Fed Ex shipping center to pick it up (it required a signature) and I was a bit worried because the outside wrapper on the box that enclosed the envelop that had the sealed one touch with the autographed plate inside (Panini didn't mess around with the packing on this one, LOL!) looked like it might have been open - but  opening it up, the inner envelop was sealed and the plate was inside and is now safe at home.  And it looks fantastic - like other recent non-Plates and Patches patches, it has the full back which definitely helps the appearance of the Panini plates (which from the back look like a metal card which is really cool) and the auto looks great.  The plate isn't even that scratched up.

I'll try to post a picture, but no guarantees it will make it up - but I at least wanted to tell yo that the plate finally arrived (it didn't even make the 120 days "No Panini, I do indeed want the Burrow plate, do not give me points" update - as an aside, how many points do you think Panini would give for a Burrow plate?  I'm guessing like 1500 - but they'd charge 15,000 points for it )
Very cool! Try imgbb.com, free account and easy to use ... once you upload the photo to the site, use the "BBCode medium linked" option for your URL to copy and paste and the card will post this size in the threads:

[Image: Scott.jpg]