`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Nice 1950s and 60s Parkhurst and Topps Pick Ups Today!

A Few Nice 1950s and 60s Parkhurst and Topps Pick Ups Today!
Today I was out and about in the city and came across a little stash of vintage sports cards in a smaller antique store. I like vintage cards a lot, and a couple of them were in really good condition as well. 

The first is a 1962-63 Topps Murray Oliver card. For a nearly 60 year old wirecut card, it is in really good shape, just slightly off-center. I paid $10CDN for it.

[Image: T7uFNIN.jpg]

The second is a 1962-63 Parkhurst Rookie card of Bob Rousseau. If it weren't for the tape residue, this would be a very high grade example of this card. I paid $25CDN for it.

[Image: wDaHtPZ.jpg]

The next one is a 1954-55 Parkhurst card of Terry Sawchuk and Bernie Geoffrion. It has tape residue on the corners and certainly has the most condition issues of my pickups, however, $10CDN for it was very reasonable.

[Image: BOVhrMu.jpg] 

The last one is a 1960-61 Topps Rookie card of Jack McCartan. It is a card that I definitely "overpaid" for when considering BV, however, it has very little in the way of condition problems, it has decent centering, and would grade pretty well I feel. I happily paid $105CDN for it and you know what, I would do it again.

[Image: B2NniOK.jpg]