`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOW WITH SCAN - Two Mega Boxes 2020 Illusions - Thrilled!

RE: Two Mega Boxes 2020 Illusions - Thrilled!
dogger99 Wrote:Nice.  I didn't know Illusions had a retail version.  I walked into my WalMart today and only saw Topps Gallery and Update baseball (along with the other junk we always list).
I opened some last year and really liked it ... rookies in pro unis, updated players, decent amount of nice looking cards for the price ... so when I saw it today I was like here is my last good chance at pulling my own Burrow.

The RC was great and I would have been happy with that ... the jersey card put it over the top.

I'd love to get another mega or two but I'm willing to bet they were gone before lunch.

I couldn't believe it though ... stocked like the good old days.

rjcj2017 Wrote:LOL, believe me, I'm a Lions fan, I know the importance of a good line ... or lack thereof.

Actually to tell you the truth I once pulled one of his draft autos and purged it a couple of years back, always wished I had kept it because I appreciate anyone who is a perennial Pro Bowler/All-Pro regardless of position.

But was more hoping for, you know, a D'Andre Swift or Joe Burrow auto, something like that.
Oh you know that all 5 of the people who actually get D'Andre Swift or Joe Burrow autographs out of those blasters are going to be posting them all over the place - making everyone think that they are loaded and promoting the retail shark network

ZSDOne Wrote:Oh you know that all 5 of the people who actually get D'Andre Swift or Joe Burrow autographs out of those blasters are going to be posting them all over the place - making everyone think that they are loaded and promoting the retail shark network
Yes, or its official name, the Doosh Bag Network

Stopped by my Target today. They now have the Topps Update and Hockey. Also had a gravity feeder of R&S football (no other choices). Decided to get 10 packs, wasn't sure if they were $1.99 or $2.99. When they rang up at $3.79, put them all back and walked out with my money.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

dogger99 Wrote:Stopped by my Target today.  They now have the Topps Update and Hockey. Also had a gravity feeder of R&S football (no other choices).  Decided to get 10 packs, wasn't sure if they were $1.99 or $2.99. When they rang up at $3.79, put them all back and walked out with my money.
Yeah, they are way overpriced by the single pack ... blasters are a way better deal and usually come with a mem card, although it sounds like that wasn't an option.

RE: NOW WITH SCAN - Two Mega Boxes 2020 Illusions - Thrilled!
Scan of the Burrow jersey card added to original post up top - thanks for looking!

jplarson Wrote:He's a former Badger who grew up in Stevens Point, WI.  Hit up Nate, he might be real interested in that one.  Spash is definitely one of the HS teams that beat us down when I played football.
I didn't know he was from Point! That's cool! I might've seen him around lol. RJ, depending on what it looks like, if you move it, I might be interested. I don't have a veteran auto of him yet.

RE: NOW WITH SCAN - Two Mega Boxes 2020 Illusions - Thrilled!
It should be law that rookie cards with patches aren't allowed to come from home (white) Jersey's. Especially the "hot" rookies. I got a napkin Burrow too, I don't think I have looked at the card since I pulled it.
PC: Any and all Lions!  ++Calvin ++Stafford ++Galloday ++Swift    +Tomlinson +Brunell    ++memorabilia/autos/RC