`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come with me on a journey to rebuild a name plate

Come with me on a journey to rebuild a name plate
One of (if not the) first box breaks I was ever in was for 2014 Topps Museum Collection.  The big Bears hit for me was a Brandon Marshall Pro Bowl Jumbo Relics Gold #/25.  Since then I've wanted to put together an unofficial name plate from the series.

I have all of the "M", the bottom half of "A" and a bit of the "R", bottom half and quarter of "RS", the lower half of a bit of the "A" and the first "L"

Also the majority of the wishbone "C" logo that was on both sleeves of the uniform.  I view these more as trade bait to getting other Marshall nameplate pieces but they are super cool and I'll try to keep one of them.

For the print run I have:
02/25 - RS
04/25 - M (lower)
06/25 - AR
07/25 - AL
10/25 - logo
17/25 - logo
19/25 - M (upper)

I've seen the top tip of presumably an "L" or "H" elsewhere, I'm guessing it was the last "L" given it was otherwise all alone.

RE: Come with me on a journey to rebuild a name plate
Good luck. Those are tough. I did it with a few Aggies with the Upper Deck letters.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Good luck! That's going to be tough!

That's going to be fun chasing! Glad it's Topps and mot Panini. I remember seeing a Brunell Patch that was cut into multiple serial # tiers as well as different products.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]