IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Submission process :/
Sad 
Help with Submission process :/
Hello all,
This is my first attempt at card submissions! Had a couple questions of some experienced users
1. Can I submit forms for gaming cards by handwriting everything out?
The reason I ask is because on the rule printout, it says and I quote "All card submissions must be accompanied by a Beckett-issued Submission form. All other forms, including handwritten copies, are null and void"

Never have done this before, I am not exactly sure what they mean. 

2. If I am submitting Fortnite Trading Cards, how do I know my declared value? Do I just guess based off sales?

3. When submitting, I just mail directly to their address with the paperwork and cards inside? the end?

Thanks in advanced.

RE: Help with Submission process :/
1. They mean don't generate your own form. You can print their form and handwrite it but if you're capable of PDF editing, I'd recommend typing it (especially if your handwriting is as bad as mine).

2. That'd be your best bet, comparable sales for similar products.

3. Mail to their Dallas office with the paperwork and cards. Make sure the cards are secured in cardsavers between two pieces of cardboard, I use packaging tape and then wrap that in bubble wrap, another layer of tape. In the box crushed paper or packing peanuts are good to ensure no movement in post.

Hope that helps!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram