`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 RFFG - Race #36 - STANDINGS

2020 RFFG - Race #36 - STANDINGS
We're down to the final race of the season. Unlike past years, we already know our champion. But there are still 7 positions that could change this week. This week's race is on Sunday 11/08 @ Phoenix - 3pm on NBC. The cutoff time to make or change picks is on Saturday 11/07 at 11pm EST. Here are the current points standings:

1. pbo - 1370
2. wsc - 1237
3. stel - 1232
4. kd80 - 1215
5. a9a - 1214
6. dun - 1142
7. csc - 1090
8. spaz - 1046
9. c4us - 1040
10. lead - 865

I'm going with the man I want to win the title: Chase Elliott.

RE: 2020 RFFG - Race #36
Chase Elliott
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Might as well finish with Harvick.

Good luck everyone. I am going to have to go with Joey Logano to try to pass spazmatastic. Big Grin He is some tough competition as we have been battling for the same spots all season.
Over 2,100 different Matt Kenseth cards collected and looking for more.

Well, all of the guys that I think are the best choices at Phoenix are out...I would love to see Kyle Busch steal a win, just because, or Kevin Harvick, to make a statement.

But that is probably not how it goes.

Put me down for the 11, Denny Hamlin.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Harvick
Thanks!

Hey Jordan, you spelled it right! Big Grin Almost everyone who ever types past the Z leaves out the TA. It has been a fun battle with you the past few months. I wouldn't be so far down if I didn't have such terrible luck when the racing first resumed. This has certainly been an interesting season. Even though Paul ran away with the title, all the other positions have been changing almost weekly. I like when it stays that close. I'm sure Gary (the 2017 Champ) would still be in it if he hadn't missed several picks this year. Unfortunately, there are only 8 confirmed donations right now. I guess I'll have to add in some extras so that everyone gets a prize.

I hope everyone enjoys the final race!

spazmatastic Wrote:Hey Jordan, you spelled it right! Big Grin Almost everyone who ever types past the Z leaves out the TA. It has been a fun battle with you the past few months. I wouldn't be so far down if I didn't have such terrible luck when the racing first resumed. This has certainly been an interesting season. Even though Paul ran away with the title, all the other positions have been changing almost weekly. I like when it stays that close. I'm sure Gary (the 2017 Champ) would still be in it if he hadn't missed several picks this year.  Unfortunately, there are only 8 confirmed donations right now. I guess I'll have to add in some extras so that everyone gets a prize.

I hope everyone enjoys the final race!
Yes, and if I had participated in the first 4 events, then we would have still been pretty close to each other. It has been a fun season.
Over 2,100 different Matt Kenseth cards collected and looking for more.

Please put me down for Denny Hamlin.
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

put me me down for denny hamlin.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes