Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for this specific card of David Archer

RE: Looking for this specific card of David Archer
savagenate Wrote:Ah ok!
Plus, I believe I got it in one of my vaunted $5 Rite Aid mixers and remember being really excited it was in there, because I had forgotten about that team ... but he was kind of a big deal when he was there.

Also, I just like the looks of the card ... the colors, classic passing pose, etc.

Wait ... this is my thread ... why in the hell do I have to explain why I want it?!?

LOL

rjcj2017 Wrote:Plus, I believe I got it in one of my vaunted $5 Rite Aid mixers and remember being really excited it was in there, because I had forgotten about that team ... but he was kind of a big deal when he was there.

Also, I just like the looks of the card ... the colors, classic passing pose, etc.

Wait ... this is my thread ... why in the hell do I have to explain why I want it?!?

LOL
Don't you know, you have to explain EVERYTHING today, or someone might take it the wrong way, so explain away! :p

(11-02-2020, 11:21 AM)savagenate Wrote: Don't you know, you have to explain EVERYTHING today, or someone might take it the wrong way, so explain away! :p
explain.......................... j/k

jplarson Wrote:explain.......................... j/k
You know, you two comedians should hit the road together.

I think Archer does radio for Falcons games. He's on you youtube with Shockley, another former Falcon QB.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

collectorsnet Wrote:I think Archer does radio for Falcons games. He's on you youtube with Shockley, another former Falcon QB.
Very cool!

I would also like to track down his Falcons cards someday.