`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Card Points Cards

RE: Wild Card Points Cards
ZSDOne Wrote:This card enables holder to receive the contents of the Panini Dumpster - you pay for shipping
Pretty close ... the last time I did Rewards I picked five cards for my Sacramento Kings PC that I probably couldn't sell for $20, and they charged me $13 for shipping in a bubble envelope that should have cost me $5.

Again, relying on my Anti-Dooshery policy, I haven't done Rewards since.

The sad thing is, this policy is starting to eliminate most facets of card collecting for me.

Seriously, bantering and trading on here are basically the last things I enjoy about it.

rjcj2017 Wrote:Pretty close ... the last time I did Rewards I picked five cards for my Sacramento Kings PC that I probably couldn't sell for $20, and they charged me $13 for shipping in a bubble envelope that should have cost me $5.

Again, relying on my Anti-Dooshery policy, I haven't done Rewards since.

The sad thing is, this policy is starting to eliminate most facets of card collecting for me.

Seriously, bantering and trading on here are basically the last things I enjoy about it.
I curently have 1600 Panini Points - they have been in there for months since there hasn't been anything I wanted to get.

They are making it basically impossible to keep buying boxes between the worthless points system, the prices charged, and the poor retail distribution model

ZSDOne Wrote:I curently have 1600 Panini Points - they have been in there for months since there hasn't been anything I wanted to get.

They are making it basically impossible to keep buying boxes between the worthless points system, the prices charged, and the poor retail distribution model
You could do like 10 jersey cards that nobody wants and have them charge you like $26 for shipping.

I mean, that would be awesome.

Panini is finally putting some new stuff up on the rewards site - if anyone actually collects Antonio Callaway or Darwin Thompson, they must be really excited

ZSDOne Wrote:Panini is finally putting some new stuff up on the rewards site - if anyone actually collects Antonio Callaway or Darwin Thompson, they must be really excited
They're like, "OK, cool, he's out of the league now, it's safe to give his stuff away."

Do they still have about 50+ cards of Bishop Sankey, De'Anthony Thomas, Tre Mason and other rookie bust from 2013-2014?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

dogger99 Wrote:Do they still have about 50+ cards of Bishop Sankey, De'Anthony Thomas, Tre Mason and other rookie bust from 2013-2014?
The ones I like are the 50 points cards ... Panini is like, "even WE can't charge 150 points for this."

It actually worked out in my favor one time, I picked up a 50-point auto for my Sacramento Kings PC.