`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark Attack

Shark Attack
Went to Target on Tuesday, nothing at all (except of course Racing).  Went today and there were several Topps Baseball factory sets and a few blasters and value packs of Allen & Ginter baseball.  No football at all.  While I was checking out at the self checkout area, I asked the guy manning the area if he had seen people buying the cards.  He mentioned that he just recently (assuming yesterday or today) buy at least $300 worth of product.  He asked me if he resells.  I told him most likely yes.  Guessing that was Mosaic and whatever other football they put out.  Oh well, money not spent is money saved (except for the on crappy A&G value pack I bought just to open something).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Shark Attack
dogger99 Wrote:Went to Target on Tuesday, nothing at all (except of course Racing).  Went today and there were several Topps Baseball factory sets and a few blasters and value packs of Allen & Ginter baseball.  No football at all.  While I was checking out at the self checkout area, I asked the guy manning the area if he had seen people buying the cards.  He mentioned that he just recently (assuming yesterday or today) buy at least $300 worth of product.  He asked me if he resells.  I told him most likely yes.  Guessing that was Mosaic and whatever other football they put out.  Oh well, money not spent is money saved (except for the on crappy A&G value pack I bought just to open something).
You gotta check out my DBN update in the baseball forum.