`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Cam Newton and Adrian Peterson in New Uniforms - SCAN AT END!

Looking for Cam Newton and Adrian Peterson in New Uniforms - SCAN AT END!
Friends,

It goes without saying that as a fan of the Lions and of Adrian Peterson, I am eagerly awaiting his first Lions cards and would appreciate any offers once they come out.

Same with Cam Newton and his first Patriots cards, will trade in your favor for both.

As far as I can tell Cam has an insert in the new Zenith product as a Patriot, as well as a Panini Instant card.

Peterson does not have any Lions cards as far as I can tell.

Soon, though, soon!

RE: Looking for Cam Newton and Adrian Peterson in New Uniforms
Willing to go into Trout, Luka, Zion PCs as well, not just football in return for Cam and Peterson cards in new unis.

Weekend bump, let's do it!

It would be pretty cool if Donruss Optic would update missed players with their actual team jerseys (and not just team logo) like:

Emmanuel Sanders - Saints
Austin Hooper - Browns
Greg Olsen - Seahawks
Robby Anderson - Panthers
Joe Schobert - Jaguars
Jason Witten - Raiders
Blake Martinez - Giants
Cory Littleton - Raiders
Aqib Talib - Dolphins
Carlos Hyde - Seahawks (logo and jersey)
Leonard Fournette - Buccaneers (logo and jersey)
Le'Veon Bell - Chiefs (logo and jersey)
Jamal Adams - Seahawks (logo and jersey)
Adrian Peterson - Lions (logo and jersey)

Swap out Mohamed Sanu for Cam Newton (Patriots)
Swap out Golden Tate for Devonta Freeman (Giants)

Update rookies with pro jerseys instead of combine gear or college jerseys.

They got Stefan Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, Rivers, Brady, Gronkowski with the right team and photoshopped jerseys. I stay go the next step and get their base cards right!

I hear things like "Optic" and now instead of my word association being "excited" or "anticipation" it's more like "Doosh Bag Network" ...

Sounds like Donruss Optic and Contenders Optic have bad...

(•_•)  /  ( •_•)>⌐■-■

optics.

(⌐■_■)

jplarson Wrote:Sounds like Donruss Optic and Contenders Optic have bad...

(•_•)  /  ( •_•)>⌐■-■

optics.

(⌐■_■)
I just know there are certain retail products I will not see again, because unlike the Doosh Bag Network I have a job, life, don't live in my mom's basement, have kissed a girl and can't spend my entire waking existence chasing card distributors all day.

I am hoping these stores will start enlisting law enforcement to help with the DBN's criminal behavior, which includes loitering, stalking, harassment and unemployment fraud.

(These people are supposed to be spending their time and my tax dollars on looking for jobs, not hoarding and gouging trading cards out of my local stores.)

With some new products rolling out, I am bumping this up ... looking for Cam in Patriots uni, Adrian Peterson in Lions uni, and the following rookies in pro jerseys:

D'Andre Swift
Joe Burrow
Justin Herbert

I can trade comparable football, of course, but can also dip into other PCs like Luka, Zion or Trout to make it work.

Thanks!

RJ

The side benefit of the card hoarding and gouging BS is that I have moved back into trading and buying singles.

I am happy to announce that I was able to pick up my first new Cam Newton card in a Patriots uniform last night ... for a grand total of $2.62.

You can't hardly buy a pack for that these days.

Not to mention, you can't hardly buy a pack at all these days.

Now just gotta cross my fingers until it gets here safe and sound.

Good news, my first Cam in Patriots uni card arrived today, safe and sound ... for a whopping $2.62, including shipping.

[Image: Cam-Newton.jpg]

I think I'll just let the sharks and the "new collectors" jerk around with the jacked-up boxes, and I'll just continue to pick up cheap PC singles for a fraction of what I would have spent trying to pull them.