`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019-20 UD Premier Hockey! An Excellent 2 Box Break!

2019-20 UD Premier Hockey! An Excellent 2 Box Break!
Today I excitedly rushed to my LCS to purchase a pair of packs of Upper Deck Premier Hockey that just came out today! It is a very nice product as always that delivers the value I expect! Today's two packs were no exception as it was highlighted by my Dach RPA #/99 (redemption), and the Gaudreau Mega Patch among other nice hits!

Also, give the video of the break a view if you can, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for all of the great content we deliver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPyXga1K...e=youtu.be

[Image: 2rBtEP4.jpg]
[Image: vpeXuZa.jpg]

RE: 2019-20 UD Premier Hockey! An Excellent 2 Box Break!
Very nice stuff! I wish Upper Deck would get its licenses back in the other sports.

Quote:Very nice stuff! I wish Upper Deck would get its licenses back in the other sports.

I would agree. Competition makes everyone better. Upper Deck got so much better in hockey over recent years because of the competition they once had from Panini and ITG that kicked them in the pants as they were really complacent for a long time once Topps and Pacific lost their licenses in the mid 00s. 

Same really goes for the other sports. The baseball stuff all looks so generic nowadays with Topps being the licensed monopoly in that, and Basketball and Soccer are pretty much runaway extortion in box prices (I don't know if that has anything to do with only one license holder there with Panini).

Thanks for the reply!

irbefan4life Wrote:I would agree. Competition makes everyone better. Upper Deck got so much better in hockey over recent years because of the competition they once had from Panini and ITG that kicked them in the pants as they were really complacent for a long time once Topps and Pacific lost their licenses in the mid 00s. 

Same really goes for the other sports. The baseball stuff all looks so generic nowadays with Topps being the licensed monopoly in that, and Basketball and Soccer are pretty much runaway extortion in box prices (I don't know if that has anything to do with only one license holder there with Panini).

Thanks for the reply!
Not to mention I have bought more hockey this year than ever since the other sports just aren't available ... but it reminded overall what a good job Upper Deck does.

Very nice break. I hope the Dach patch ends up being a nice one for you