`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2003-04 Topps C55 Mini Boxtoppers Packs (x25) I GOT A BAZOOKA BACK #/5! WITH PICTURES

2003-04 Topps C55 Mini Boxtoppers Packs (x25) I GOT A BAZOOKA BACK #/5! WITH PICTURES
Today I made a stop at my LCS since I was already out and about doing things. I noticed that tucked away in one of their display cabinets was 25 unopened boxtopper packs of the Topps C55 mini cards. 20 cards to a pack, with chances for MA Fleury, Eric Staal, Brent Burns, Patrice Bergeron, and Dustin Brown rookies, on top of the chance at an elusive Bazooka back limited to only 5 copies, I couldn't help myself and had to buy them all.

I did originally start making this break as a video, but not even through one of my stacks of packs, it was at over 20 minutes, so I killed that idea this time, instead, I posted up some photos to enjoy this time!

If you are building the sets at all, don't hesitate to send me a list as I have tons upon tons of the bases and all variations (except Bazooka back...I've only got one)

Pictured are the following:

Marc Andre Fleury Rookie: Base, Stanley Cup back x2, Hat Trick back
Eric Staal Rookie: Base, America back, Brooklyn back, Hat Trick back
Patrice Bergeron Rookie: Base, Stanley Cup back, Brooklyn back
Brent Burns Rookie: O Canada back, America Red back
Dustin Brown Rookie: America back, Stanley Cup back
Martin Brodeur vertical image variation: O'Canada Red back, America Red back

[Image: dGwK1LL.jpg]

And...the Bazooka Back #/5 is...

Aleksey Morozov. Great parallel, why this player, though?

[Image: 6ffzrKO.jpg]

RE: 2003-04 Topps C55 Mini Boxtoppers Packs (x25) I GOT A BAZOOKA BACK #/5! WITH PICTURES
Congrats on the Bazooka.
Would you happen to have Mini Parallel America (Red) of 117 Smyth & 119 Brewer, these are the only two I'm missing for my Oilers PC.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

RE: 2003-04 Topps C55 Mini Boxtoppers Packs (x25) I GOT A BAZOOKA BACK #/5! WITH PICTURES
powelldu Wrote:Congrats on the Bazooka.
Would you happen to have Mini Parallel America (Red) of 117 Smyth & 119 Brewer, these are the only two I'm missing for my Oilers PC.
Thank you!

Unfortunately, I did not pull either of them in the 25 packs of minis.

Love the Fleury cards, he deserved better than how the season ended in Vegas.