`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazy Day In Kentucky! Looking To Trade!

Lazy Day In Kentucky! Looking To Trade!
If you have time to kill today, I am looking to trade. Please take a look at my org and if you see anything you like or are interested in, please send me an open offer.

I'm looking for Baseball Star Rookie Cards, Football Star Rookie Cards or anything that catches my eye to help with my hoarding problems. 

Thank you for taking the time to check out my org.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Lazy Day In Kentucky! Looking To Trade! Sorry About Small Text In Other Threads
nikstr65 Wrote:If you have time to kill today, I am looking to trade. Please take a look at my org and if you see anything you like or are interested in, please send me an open offer.

I'm looking for Baseball Star Rookie Cards, Football Star Rookie Cards or anything that catches my eye to help with my hoarding problems. 

Thank you for taking the time to check out my org and sorry about all the treads with small text. Not sure what is happening!
You can delete the other threads. Just go to the original thread post and hit edit. Up toward the top will be a box called delete post. Just click that and you're good. 

Id be interested in a trade. Lete know. Thanks.

RE: Lazy Day In Kentucky! Looking To Trade! Sorry About Small Text In Other Threads
crazyforkinsler5 Wrote:You can delete the other threads. Just go to the original thread post and hit edit. Up toward the top will be a box called delete post. Just click that and you're good. 

Id be interested in a trade. Lete know. Thanks.
Thank you for helping me with that. I wasn't sure how to do it and appreciate you giving me the information.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)