`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Panini Prizm set to release October 9th

RE: 2020 Panini Prizm set to release October 9th
Oh, man, Adam...Steel City has 2020 Prizm at $99.95 a box. Free Shipping over $200.

I was always a D&A guy, but I look at Steel City and Blowout now before I buy anything from D&A.

https://www.steelcitycollectibles.com/i/...-hobby-box

Hope they are good boxes for you, at least.

I might have a case of 2016 Certified coming tomorrow with a box of that 2017 Donruss...
A I might have added a box of 2018 Prime...and I went with a box of 2020 Chronicles over the Prizm...but there's still time, I might do something even more stupid...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I had a gift certificate for D&A, so I had to buy from them. I started to get 1 each of Chronicles and Prizm, but decided on 2 boxes of Prizm.

spazmatastic Wrote:I had a gift certificate for D&A, so I had to buy from them. I started to get 1 each of Chronicles and Prizm, but decided on 2 boxes of Prizm.
They were the same price...I wasn't sure which one to go with. I held out, but I figured what the heck, I will give it a go.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(11-27-2020, 11:02 PM)dunnere Wrote: They were the same price...I wasn't sure which one to go with. I held out, but I figured what the heck, I will give it a go.
D&A had Chronicles for $5 less than Prizm, but still $5 more than Steel City. I just decided to go with way more cards of the same brand instead of 48 cards from a couple dozen brands. Let us know what you pull from both boxes!

Good luck on all of those Tom. That will be fun to open. Hope you get some nice cards.
Over 2,100 different Matt Kenseth cards collected and looking for more.

It's funny to see Prizm racing still priced reasonably - football boxes are $1000 a box and you only get two autos per box.

And if you care about such things, you probably get as much actual non-bubble card value out of the $100 Prizm racing with 4 autos as you do the $1000 football boxes. LOL!