`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 DAY SUBMISSION

30 DAY SUBMISSION
So, I sent in a 30 day submission in July, and tracking showed it arrived at Beckett on July 24th.  I haven't heard from Beckett yet that they received it.  Has anyone else done 30 day and haven't heard yet?

RE: 30 DAY SUBMISSION
Murdog89 Wrote:So, I sent in a 30 day submission in July, and tracking showed it arrived at Beckett on July 24th.  I haven't heard from Beckett yet that they received it.  Has anyone else done 30 day and haven't heard yet?
Normal right now as they are way behind. You can call and upgrade to a 10 day (ask for a supervisor-he will call you back) of course there will be additional charges. You will not see your cards back for 4 months or more. I think they need to at least let us know it got there as it can be unearving if it is an expensive order. Good luck. They are nice when you call but as I said way behind.

Murdog89 Wrote:So, I sent in a 30 day submission in July, and tracking showed it arrived at Beckett on July 24th.  I haven't heard from Beckett yet that they received it.  Has anyone else done 30 day and haven't heard yet?
My 30 day order was received on June 6th. There's been no update and no charge yet. Absolutely horrible. In 2022 when I get my 30 day order back, I'm done with Beckett. No customer service at all (of course, nobody has customer service anymore).

getadeal22 Wrote:Normal right now as they are way behind. You can call and upgrade to a 10 day (ask for a supervisor-he will call you back) of course there will be additional charges. You will not see your cards back for 4 months or more. I think they need to at least let us know it got there as it can be unearving if it is an expensive order. Good luck. They are nice when you call but as I said way behind.
I tried calling them an unfortunately they told me I need a tracking number and copy of form I submitted.  I tried telling them I do not have a tracking number since it was months ago.  The women told me I need a tracking number to change it and wouldn't listen to what I was saying.  Sucks.

emery14 Wrote:My 30 day order was received on June 6th. There's been no update and no charge yet. Absolutely horrible. In 2022 when I get my 30 day order back, I'm done with Beckett. No customer service at all (of course, nobody has customer service anymore).
Wow!  Well, let me know when they log it in.  That should give me a somewhat ballpark of when to expect to get mine logged in.

I had a 30 day order, shown it was delivered on May 26. I got an email on 8/26 saying the order was received. Nothing has been charged to my bank account or anything. No update on the website? I have nothing to go on .

Yeah, I definitely won't be using Beckett again.

libertyalumnus Wrote:I had a 30 day order, shown it was delivered on May 26. I got an email on 8/26 saying the order was received.  Nothing has been charged to my bank account or anything. No update on the website?  I have nothing to go on .
They just updated the turnaround times again today.  30 Day is now 5-6+ months.  Thing is, they are getting more and more behind, staying at 40% staff with same amount of orders soon.  If they continue at 40% staff, the 30 Day will probably change to 8-12 months by October.

I did a 100-card submission. It was received May 8. I contactted BGS/BVG last week and was told they're on a 22-week return for the 30-day submissions. At least they told me so I know it's in good hands.

One can understand with COVID they're probably short-handed and was told only 40 percent of staff is working.

Can't wait for another few weeks to see the result.

Just be patient man.