`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long are orders taking to be logged?

RE: How long are orders taking to be logged?
I sent in my 10 day service and it was received on October 6th.
Still no email from Beckett.

PaulClairmont Wrote:I sent in my 10 day service and it was received on October 6th.
me to they got my 10 day 2 card submission on oct 10.
ive heard nothing. and one is a jordan auto graph.

they can have it for a year as far as i care. id just like to know they have it

The only comfort I have to go on is the tracking shows it arrived via Fed Ex and I did have a 2 day submission in the package with the 10 day submission. I did receive that back in about 2 weeks but although the 2 day submission shows under my order history. There is still nothing showing for the 10 day submission.

I know it says the turnaround is 12+ weeks on a 10 day submission and this about week 7 now but on those dark, quiet nights when I'm left alone with nothing but my thoughts while my family sleeps.... my mind goes into dark places and I begin to panic !!! WELP.....

PaulClairmont Wrote:I sent in my 10 day service and it was received on October 6th.
Exactly the same for me. Poor service.

Yeah, with crappy turnaround times like this I will not be going with Beckett or PSA for a long time after I get this order back. I'm going with MNT Grading since I'm in Canada and I've been getting similar sales results with their grading as I have with Beckett and PSA.

PaulClairmont Wrote:Yeah, with crappy turnaround times like this I will not be going with Beckett or PSA for a long time after I get this order back.  I'm going with MNT Grading since I'm in Canada and I've been getting similar sales results with their grading as I have with Beckett and PSA.
Thanks for the information concerning MNT grading. I will ship over 75 cards there instead of No Service Beckett. Only 13 CAN$ by card. My cash will stay in CANADA Smile.   Never Beckett in the futur for me. Very very poor services. They really don't care about customers.
Thanks again Paul.

user_974kb Wrote:No email yet november 22
user_974kb Wrote:Thanks for the information concerning MNT grading. I will ship over 75 cards there instead of No Service Beckett. Only 13 CAN$ by card. My cash will stay in CANADA Smile.   Never Beckett in the futur for me. Very very poor services. They really don't care about customers.
Thanks again Paul.
You're welcome! I just sent them over 150 cards this past week.  They're on time, the cases look great and I would say are better than PSA, excellent customer service and the grading is comparable with all the big players in the hobby. 
No worry about sending across the border and dealing with exchange rates and because they have been around for about 4 years and slowly growing their costs are much better too. 
There is something to be said about giving the smaller businesses a chance.

PaulClairmont Wrote:You're welcome! I just sent them over 150 cards this past week.  They're on time, the cases look great and I would say are better than PSA, excellent customer service and the grading is comparable with all the big players in the hobby. 
No worry about sending across the border and dealing with exchange rates and because they have been around for about 4 years and slowly growing their costs are much better too. 
There is something to be said about giving the smaller businesses a chance.
I will ship over 80 cards next week. And MNT service is great. I sent email and they answered me twice in 24 hours. What a big difference with Beckett. I'm in Quebec so no problem with borders Smile. And MNT grading will return cards at no cost!! And only 13 CAN$ each card with subs.

Delivered to beckett on sept 23* Got.the email today Dec 7 process has begun!

pietersma55 Wrote:Delivered to beckett on sept 23*  Got.the email today Dec 7 process has begun!
What service did you go with, 10 day or 30 day? I would assume 10 day based on the timeline.