`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long are orders taking to be logged?

RE: How long are orders taking to be logged?
I called Beckett today and was told my submission, after 22 long weeks, has finally begun to be graded so it's not complete but it was a lot of cards in the 30-day turnaround.
 Maybe I'll see them soon.

I sent two cards in on a crossover review using the 2 day service fee. Tracking showed delivered on 11/4 and BGS sent a received email the same day.

I've got a $179 charge on my card already. Now initially my first assumption was that neither crossed because if they had it'd be a higher charge on my card. But I was told by BGS that two day's are taking 5-10 business days. Also my order status tells me that they're in the repository and that neither has been reviewed yet.

If both cross, it'd be $380 and if neither crossed it'd be $164. The $179 doesn't fit either. So I'm stumped as to what the charge is for when no work has been done as of yet to determine a final value.

I sent cards for 10 days service on october 7 and they received cards a couple of days later. Still no email from Beckett. Services look to get worst day after day.

RattPoison2 Wrote:I called Beckett today and was told my submission, after 22 long weeks, has finally begun to be graded so it's not complete but it was a lot of cards in the 30-day turnaround.
 Maybe I'll see them soon.
OMG 6 months!!!

Cards marked as delivered for 60 day on sept 21. No word from beckett yet either if they received them or not. Nov 17 today. Have to assume there massively backed up if orders are taking this long to be logged. Will let know when there "recieved"

user_974kb Wrote:I sent cards for 10 days service on october 7 and they received cards a couple of days later. Still no email from Beckett. Services look to get worst day after day.
I also did a 10-day service and it took about 3 weeks until I got an email. I panicked at first...but I've heard people waiting longer.

Mine were received on June 8 on a 30-day turnaround. So, it's been 22 weeks and a few days. Glad I'm a patient person, but I was hoping it'd be this week. Stay tuned.

My 30 day order was delivered on 5/29 and I received an email confirming receipt on 7/9/20...so only about 17 weeks for me....my guess is sometime next year. What a joke! My last order with Beckett, I've successfully sold off 80% of my collection and sent many to PSA.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

tangledweb Wrote:Mine were received on June 8 on a 30-day turnaround.  So, it's been 22 weeks and a few days.  Glad I'm a patient person, but I was hoping it'd be this week.  Stay tuned.
Mine were received on June 8 on a 30 day turnaround as well...race ya to see who gets their cards back first...lol

user_974kb Wrote:I sent cards for 10 days service on october 7 and they received cards a couple of days later. Still no email from Beckett. Services look to get worst day after day.
No email yet november 22