`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Anybody Bust Any Chronicles Basketball?

Did Anybody Bust Any Chronicles Basketball?
Can't find any retail so I was wondering if anyone busted this stuff yet.

I'm primarily looking for the new Andrew Wiggins cards in his Warriors uniform.

If you have anything you can part with, please PM me.

Thank you!

Randy

RE: Did Anybody Bust Any Chronicles Basketball?
Hi,You won't find any retail of basketball,People get to the stores early when they put those boxes out,and they buy every box and sell it for double,I went to my lcs sunday and got a blaster box of chronicles and paid 70.00 dollors for it.

bigallen12 Wrote:Hi,You won't find any retail of basketball,People get to the stores early when they put those boxes out,and they buy every box and sell it for double,I went to my lcs sunday and got a blaster box of chronicles and paid 70.00 dollors for it.
Ha, yes, LOL, I'm well aware of the retail situation, been posting about it for months.

Man, I wish we wouldn't support these marked up boxes though, whether they are online or in the LCS ... not picking on you, I get wanting to bust some stuff, but man, if we can just hold out, maybe these people will go away.

Anyway, how did you do on the Chronicles?

Hi,i got 2 zion rookies xr rookie card and a luminance rookie card.aslo i nice pink ja morant panini recon rookie card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

bigallen12 Wrote:Hi,i got 2 zion rookies xr rookie card and a luminance rookie card.aslo i nice pink ja morant panini recon rookie card.
Nice pulls, I'm glad you got good value out of it.

I busted several of those blasters last year that would have 3 or 4 different Troy Brown cards, for example, but no Luka, Trae Young, Ayton, etc.

PM sent!

Thanks,but i think 1 box at 70.00 dollars is enough for me.

bigallen12 Wrote:Thanks,but i think 1 box at 70.00 dollars is enough for me.
Agreed.

I can guarantee that not every blaster of that stuff has two Zions and a Morant, so at $70 if you don't pull those guys that's pretty steep.

What I was saying is that I busted a lot of those blasters last year and there were several that did not have any Luka, Ayton or Young cards but would have 3-4 different cards each of guys like Bruce Brown and Rodions Kurucs.

So at $19.99 that's annoying, at $70 that's a gut punch if you don't pull the top guys.