`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 RFFG - Race #26 - STANDINGS

RE: 2020 RFFG - Race #26 - SATURDAY!!!
I'll go with kyle busch. I'll have a prize just not sure yet. still organizing collection. hope jimmie is able to get in and at least have a shot at #8.

(08-28-2020, 10:42 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: I'll go with kyle busch. I'll have a prize just not sure yet. still organizing collection. hope jimmie is able to get in and at least have a shot at #8.
I just wrote down the picks and decided to refresh the thread before saying you didn't make a pick. I've got you in, but it cost you your last Free Pass for the season. Sorry, but you were way past the deadline.

Just LMK about a prize donation when you decide on one. I haven't decided yet either, but it helps me when I know what the others are and how many of them there are. How many donations determines how many more I need to come up with to get prizes to everyone.

My dream scenario for today's race is that Bubba wins with Jimmie pushing him and finishing 2nd and JJ getting enough points to pass Byron and Matty D. to get into the Chase. Sure, Bubba probably wouldn't make it to the Round of 12, but having all 3 of my current drivers in the Chase would be cool. Bowyer might as well be locked in, but Matty D. could pass him with a great day for him and a bad day for Clint. Personally, I just want to see JJ make it and his teammate join the rest of the team in the Chase. So I honestly want DiBenedetto to have another bad day. He's been sinking fast for the past few weeks.

If Jimmie hadn't missed a race for the false-positive COVID test, he would be up around Clint in points and if he hadn't also been DQ'd for the 2nd-place finish at Charlotte, he'd be locked in by points.

I have the 48 on all of my fantasy rosters tonight...the good news is, I am about 75% on Draft Kings picking a roster that has a bunch of guys that finish in the top ten.

The bad news - I almost always pick a guy that wrecks to the garage, ruining his day and my day.

Now, I have won a few dollars here and there, so sometimes it all comes together, but...

Anyway, I am with you, Adam, on wanting to see Jimmie Johnson get that Playoff spot. I am not so sure that pushing Bubba Wallace to the end is going to be the scenario, but it is such a crap shoot. I think JJ has run well enough to make the playoffs if not for the two things you pointed out.

Not that it matters in any way, but my top five:
1. Ryan Newman - I picked him, I still like it.
2. Michael McDowell
3. Denny Hamlin
4. Jimmie Johnson
5. Erik Jones

Bubba Wallace? I can see him getting a top 10 or 15. And watch out for DiBenedetto, he can be a sneaky one at Daytona if he can stay out of trouble, too.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Congratulations to William Byron on his first win. What a big win. Playoff time now for him.
Over 2,100 different Matt Kenseth cards collected and looking for more.

Tough luck for JJ though. Hoped he could make playoffs in final season.
Over 2,100 different Matt Kenseth cards collected and looking for more.

WOW!!! What a race! Also, what a finish to the final regular season race! I'm pissed that JJ got tore up in that final wreck and misses the playoffs. But now it's just WIN TIME for 7-TIME!!!
Byron did awesome and I'm happy he finally gets his 1st Cup win. Jimmie was doing awesome for most of the race, but Willy and Matty were sticking right there with him. I'm glad that 2 young drivers get into the playoffs, but I hate that JJ is eliminated!
And how about BUBBA with a 5th place finish?! I told you guys he's good there. Even with no true teammates and not having the best cars, Bubba showed up strong again at Daytona. I knew he'd get a Top-10 finish if he avoided the wrecks. There was a point when JJ pushed Bubba to the lead. Did I not say that would happen at some point?! Big Grin

Here's where our drivers finished and the new standings:

2nd - Elliott
3rd - Hamlin (2SP)
4th - Truex Jr. (9SP)
17th - Johnson (12SP)
20th - Harvick
27th - Logano (20SP)
32nd - Stenhouse Jr. (3SP)
33rd - Kyle Busch (1SP)
36th - Newman

1. pbo - 1057
2. wsc - 938
3. kd80 - 896
4. dun - 870
5. stel - 866
6. a9a - 850
7. spaz - 770
8. csc - 762
9. lead - 745
10. c4us - 714

RE: 2020 RFFG - Race #26 - STANDINGS
My entire Draft Kings got blown up with 8 laps to go...Tyler Reddick, SMH...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: 2020 RFFG - Race #26 - STANDINGS
(08-30-2020, 10:29 PM)dunnere Wrote: My entire Draft Kings got blown up with 8 laps to go...Tyler Reddick, SMH...
Yeah, Reddick REALLY screwed up everything for several drivers! He's lucky that he didn't get destroyed by everyone around him. Payback will be coming though.