`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back...LF 2017 Bowman Draft Red Paper

I'm back...LF 2017 Bowman Draft Red Paper
I'm back after a long hiatus. Typically I'm over on Blowout Forums for sales/trading etc. Screen name there: Dacopps . I thought I would rebuild my Organize since I suck at keeping track of my cards via spreadsheets so I purchased another year subscription. We'll see how it goes this time around, hopefully it works better than it used to.

I'm currently looking for any 2017 Bowman Draft Red /5 paper version cards, no chrome. I am currently rebuilding my Organize and thought I would put up this post now in case anybody has any for sale or trade they need to dig them out of a box somewhere. I'm interested in any name from that set, even the scrubs that won't ever make it. If you think you have one, dig it out as I'm probably going to be your best offer on them.

I'd rather buy them instead of trade for them since I have more money than patience getting things entered into my Organize. It would just depend on the price so keep that in mind. I'm willing to pay good prices for the studs in the set but I'm not going to pay $100 for a guy already washed out of the minor leagues. But I will still buy them at a reasonable price. We'll figure it out.

I'm hopeful that in the next couple weeks my Org. will be to a point where I'm able to start trading again. If you have a Red card and don't see anything listed in my Organize you want, just respond to this thread with what you have, if you want to sell, include a price shipped. If you want to trade, let me know what type of things you are looking for and I'll dig something up. 

I mainly collect Basketball and Baseball but I will have low numbers on football, hockey and some golf once all is entered into the Organize. 

Looking forward to being back on the site and getting some deals done with everybody here.

Pete