Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Helpful Tip For You Set Builder Folks

A Helpful Tip For You Set Builder Folks
Hello friends,

Something I've noticed in threads when people are trying to trade for set needs ... most will only give the card numbers, not the players' names.

I very rarely build sets, so I don't usually put the cards in any kind of order once I take them out of the packs.

There's a great website called Cardboard Connection that has all the checklists of products when they come out, so if you take a few extra minutes and put names with the numbers it might be easier for potential trade partners to pull them for you.

RE: A Helpful Tip For You Set Builder Folks
rjcj2017 Wrote:Hello friends,

Something I've noticed in threads when people are trying to trade for set needs ... most will only give the card numbers, not the players' names.

I very rarely build sets, so I don't usually put the cards in any kind of order once I take them out of the packs.

There's a great website called Cardboard Connection that has all the checklists of products when they come out, so if you take a few extra minutes and put names with the numbers it might be easier for potential trade partners to pull them for you.
Good point! I'm more likely to remember if I have a name than a number, especially if I don't have time to sort through my boxes of base cards lol

savagenate Wrote:Good point! I'm more likely to remember if I have a name than a number, especially if I don't have time to sort through my boxes of base cards lol
Indeed!

4, 25, 57, 58, 62, and 103

Wink

I know how this started LOL. I am bad about that. Though I do use CC quite al lot to make my checklist. Just don't think about it since I am on the extreme anal side with all of my non-pc cards in numerical order. Though there are many stars that I have separated in there own boxes and they are in chronological then brand order.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

dogger99 Wrote:I know how this started LOL.  I am bad about that.  Though I do use CC quite al lot to make my checklist.  Just don't think about it since I am on the extreme anal side with all of my non-pc cards in numerical order.  Though there are many stars that I have separated in there own boxes and they are in chronological then brand order.
It wasn't you my man, LOL ... I saw a trade thread where a guy listed a bunch of numbers with no names so I thought I'd throw it out there.

jplarson Wrote:4, 25, 57, 58, 62, and 103

Wink
Really dude? Time and place, know thy audience...all that! lol! Big Grin