Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss Michael Jordan ultimate signature collection

Loss Michael Jordan ultimate signature collection
Dear basketball collectors,

I need your help, because my brother's card, 2004-05 UPPERDECK Michael Jordan ultimate signature collection is lost in Indonesia probably the guy who stole my card may have sell in abroad, it was gone around June 8 this card is graded by Beckett company. I want let you guys know, if someone is offering you this card with the same serial number that i posted in hear please dm me or my brother's Instagram account @willson_619 or @mario.samuel.169. PLease help my brother, this means a lot to him, because this is his first Michael Jordan autograph card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Loss Michael Jordan ultimate signature collection
Best of luck ... good thing you have a serial number on it.

I would think the person will break it out of the graded case and either sell raw or have it regraded.  No trace that way.

Have you reported the card stolen to your local police?
Make sure they write up a police report.
Best of luck, hope you can recover the card.

sonic311 Wrote:Have you reported the card stolen to your local police?
Make sure they write up a police report.
Best of luck, hope you can recover the card.
This actually worked for me once with a Cam Newton football autograph on a trade gone bad.

The police went to the guy's house and got it right after he had listed it on eBay.

They sent it back to me safe and sound.

I was talking to the officer after the fact and asked him why someone would purposely steal something even though I had their name and home address, and he said, "We've found that a lot of times, people who commit crimes are just not that bright."

I still have the envelope it came in from the police department as a memento.

rjcj2017 Wrote:This actually worked for me once with a Cam Newton football autograph on a trade gone bad.

The police went to the guy's house and got it right after he had listed it on eBay.

They sent it back to me safe and sound.

I was talking to the officer after the fact and asked him why someone would purposely steal something even though I had their name and home address, and he said, "We've found that a lot of times, people who commit crimes are just not that bright."

I still have the envelope it came in from the police department as a memento.
That's awesome glad that worked out for you. Hope OP has the same luck.

sonic311 Wrote:That's awesome glad that worked out for you. Hope OP has the same luck.
I do too, nothing worse than feeling like you've been scammed.

Anyone know if this ever got resolved?