`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solid Break of 2020 Prestige Football - Scans Added!

RE: Solid Break of 2020 Prestige Football
I wasn't expecting to be able to see any Prestige Value Packs in the wild, especially after the Target near my office was sold out (they did have a trio of hangers that I grabbed - got a Green auto) but since I was going to get curbside pick up from a restaurant by a different Target that wasn't for about 15 minutes after I arrived in the area, and I needed to pick up a couple of things from Target anyway, I figured might as well go by the card section.

Found Two Megaboxes of Prestige!

And my verdict is that they are not bad for the price (my best pull I guess was Jarratt Stidham /25 vet auto), but definitely not as good as last year.

I wonder how long before the people who scooped them up by the lot to try to flip are going to wind up selling them at essentially cost - or just opening them and getting if they are lucky a pair of mid-level autographs

RE: Solid Break of 2020 Prestige Football - Scans Added!
Scans added to original post.

ZSDOne ... that Stidham auto might be a good pull if he can fend off Cam.

Glad you found some Prestige ... I like this year's product.

For you guys who bought some Prestige.... did you also get any Chronicles? If so, can you tell the differences on the front or back the difference between the straight up Prestige and the Prestige found in Chronicles?

jplarson Wrote:For you guys who bought some Prestige.... did you also get any Chronicles?  If so, can you tell the differences on the front or back the difference between the straight up Prestige and the Prestige found in Chronicles?
The Prestige cards found in Chronicles say "2020 Panini - Chronicles Draft Picks Prestige " on the bottoms of the backs of the cards.

Also, I pulled Burrow's RC out of regular Prestige and it has the Bengals logo, identifies him as the Cincy QB and has an orange color scheme surrounding the photo.

The Chronicles Prestige card only references LSU and has a purple color scheme.

They're really easy to tell apart.

Prestige is an NFL product, so even though the rookies are in college uniforms, they all have the NFL teams logo - and I can't quite figure out exactly what TCU was thinking with the uniform on the Jalen Reagor card.

(07-27-2020, 01:25 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Scans added to original post.

ZSDOne ... that Stidham auto might be a good pull if he can fend off Cam.

Glad you found some Prestige ... I like this year's product.
It's a good product - and I recommend the Megaboxes if you find them at retail (or below) - but people definitely should not go in expecting like it will be 2019 Prestige. I am hoping this breaks the retail sharks.