Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of.....
Sad 
Beware of.....
PC6216 trader.  Accepted a trade from him in Canada a month ago.  He received my cards on July 10th with this tracking LX689227720US.  I have messaged him several times with no responses.  I have messaged him on Twitter, no response.  I see he has done this in the past two other times over a couple of years so I thought he was good.  I just lost $75 worth of hockey cards to him.  

Do I leave a negative knowing he will then retaliate against me.  My only two negatives came from that same thing, retaliation.  I cant delete the trade unless I check off received the cards which needs to be fixed by Beckett.  Very frustrated here.

Steve Angry

Attached Files
.pdf   Comment Log.pdf (Size: 181.33 KB / Downloads: 9)

RE: Beware of.....
That is very frustrating. Yes, leave the negative feedback and don't worry about retaliation. If he leaves you a negative, leave a response as you have done in the past. But he needs to be called out for what he is. For what it's worth, I wouldn't worry if he leaves you a negative. Your record is very good and you've already established a trade relationship with a ton of members on here. People will through the BS. Wrote:PC6216 trader.  Accepted a trade from him in Canada a month ago.  He received my cards on July 10th with this tracking LX689227720US.  I have messaged him several times with no responses.  I have messaged him on Twitter, no response.  I see he has done this in the past two other times over a couple of years so I thought he was good.  I just lost $75 worth of hockey cards to him.  

Do I leave a negative knowing he will then retaliate against me.  My only two negatives came from that same thing, retaliation.  I cant delete the trade unless I check off received the cards which needs to be fixed by Beckett.  Very frustrated here.

Steve Angry
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

FYI - I'm not saying this is the case for you, but I did a trade with him a while back and had the same thing. No communication and then one day my cards arrived after 6-8 weeks (and I live only 3 hours driving time away from him). I didn't receive feedback from him even though he marked the cards as received.

Super frustrating!!! But hopefully your cards will arrive for you.

stevesum Wrote:PC6216 trader.  Accepted a trade from him in Canada a month ago.  He received my cards on July 10th with this tracking LX689227720US.  I have messaged him several times with no responses.  I have messaged him on Twitter, no response.  I see he has done this in the past two other times over a couple of years so I thought he was good.  I just lost $75 worth of hockey cards to him.  

Steve Angry
Did you ever receive your cards