`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Gone Bad Need Advice

Trade Gone Bad Need Advice
I did a trade on June 6th, Shipped my cards out next day w/tracking. Other trader marked cards shipped, cannot provide a tracking number but said he shipped USPS, which all 1st class gets tracking and its been over 2 weeks and no cards. How do you guys handle stuff like this?

RE: Trade Gone Bad Need Advice
Check their Profile. If they have over 25 trades with score close to 5, then it could just be delayed/lost mail. Otherwise, if you suspect foul play, contact 'floydtown' the Moderator...he will contact that trader to discuss.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Check their Profile.  If they have over 25 trades with score close to 5, then it could just be delayed/lost mail.  Otherwise, if you suspect foul play, contact 'floydtown' the Moderator...he will contact that trader to discuss.
Only 3 trades to date and 2 of them with the same person Thanks for help

umpire2hire2020 Wrote:Only 3 trades to date and 2 of them with the same person Thanks for help
You can find Floydtown on the Message Boards so you can send a PM (private message).

I recently had something take over a month to get to the other person.  Luckily I did have tracking on it, but it was weird to have no tracking update for over 3 weeks.  I finally called USPS and had them research it for me.  Hard to say in your case.  Hopefully it will work out in the end.

Also being a new trader most people make new traders send first. When they get their end they ship. If that was the case and usps having troubles right now with getting things on time it should arrive mid nxt week. I hope that is the case! I paid for two items to be delivered priority mail 2 day shipping and it took over 8 days to get there.
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

Think with only a couple of trades under there belt, you should post there name
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Most people go by the 25 and under trades send first
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

elberson Wrote:Think with only a couple of trades under there belt, you should post there name
If things don't work out I will post name, I don't want to put someone on blast just yet. If he provided tracking then I would be ok but he cant but says he shipped 1st class which all come with tracking so that raised my suspicion

If you get a USPS Account you can use informed delivery.Will list packages and tell you when they shipped and when they should arrive.

Very rarely will a package not show up on the list but once in awhile they do miss one.