`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time getting cards graded

RE: First time getting cards graded
Just spoke to customer service and they said 30 days is going to 15 weeks to grade after the order is entered into the system, which takes like a month once they receive the order. So mine arrived on 6/24 which means it will not be entered until 7/24  and then it will take 15 weeks from that date. So by the first week of December, I might see my cards back in my hands.

On the opposite end, I sent a comic in to get graded and within a week I was notified of being received and was informed that it is in the queue to be processed for grading. Also submitted under the 30-day level.

I totally understand and feel compassion for the employees that are trying to work while under the pressure of the pandemic. Matter of fact I will be wiping down all the cases once the items are back in my possession. What is not satisfactory is the lack of transparency by Beckett with regards to the time delays, like their competitors.

This was also my first time submitting cards to Beckett. I chose the 30 day option and sent in 18 cards. I sent them FedEx and received a confirmation from BGS that they were received and signed for on 6/8/20. I sent a check with my order but it hasn't been cashed as of yet. So it sounds like according to dbcb34, I should expect the check to be cashed pretty soon. Then it sounds like I have a few more months to wait. Learning to be patient!

I must have been typing my post when janemiller's came across. Ok, so I'm now looking at 15 weeks from the point they cash my check and enter my cards in the system. With this new calculation, I guess I may not see my cards until the end of October. It's too bad Beckett doesn't at least give the courtesy of sending a new member their account# after they enter the cards in their system, especially since they have my email address. I'm also sure they are overwhelmed and most likely understaffed. Stay safe BGS employees!

Any idea what the new time frame is on cards that were submitted for the 10 day grading process?

(07-03-2020, 01:24 PM)Kirby-Madden Wrote: Any idea what the new time frame is on cards that were submitted for the 10 day grading process?
This is the link that BGS wants you to follow to see the estimated wait times for the level you purchase, https://www.beckett.com/grading/estimate...ound-times. Would be nice if BGS would post this info on the pricing page, just like their major competitor, or at least link to it so you are aware.