`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turnaround time

Turnaround time
It would be appreciated to be informed of the real turnaround time for 2, 5, 10 and 30 days. 

Thank you

RE: Turnaround time
Good question, I submitted a 30day... cards were received exactly one month ago today and still have not been checked into their system.

I submitted 8 cards on 3/13 and still don't have them. If they had better communication on turn around times or what the current status is.

user_974kb Wrote:It would be appreciated to be informed of the real turnaround time for 2, 5, 10 and 30 days. 

Thank you
Basing it only on personal experiences-- my 5 day took 2 calendar weeks ( 1 to log and 1 to pop)
My 10 day we will see I have one there now. My expectation is 1-1.5 months ( 4-6 calendar weeks)

And 30 day depended on subs or no subs. My 30 day no subs was 6 months with COVID19 SHUTDOWN in the Dallas area back in March/April and 1st 2 weeks of May at half staff likely causing. My 30 day with subs took 4 months plus.

I cut them a small amount of slack for the March/ April Dallas area shutdown when no employees could even be in their building. That ended middle of May.

Just relaying personal experiences here in no way do I speak for them. I suffer like the rest of you Sad
jeff

I sent 51 cards for 30 day. Delivered on 4/15. They confirmed they were received on 4/30. I was
Told 3 months for 30 day order. I don’t know...I wish they’d refrain from charging us until grading actually started.

I'm opposite, I rather the charge up front to get it out of the way so I don't forget to leave the room in my ledger and then boom I'm on the hook for $xxx.xx on the same weekend me and 3 friends get blackout drunk and steal a tiger.

One of the bulk groups on Facebook doesn't hit you until after the fact and I ran into some issues and had to hit my savings to cover my cards. You'd think as an adult I'd be better at this Tongue
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

The problem I have experienced with Beckett has always been communication, now and in years past. I agree with the additional post on this thread, just let people know what to expect would go a long way. I have always felt that Beckett's strength has always been finding new things to sell.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

y2hood Wrote:I'm opposite, I rather the charge up front to get it out of the way so I don't forget to leave the room in my ledger and then boom I'm on the hook for $xxx.xx on the same weekend me and 3 friends get blackout drunk and steal a tiger.

One of the bulk groups on Facebook doesn't hit you until after the fact and I ran into some issues and had to hit my savings to cover my cards. You'd think as an adult I'd be better at this Tongue
I just like the sense that if they charge me than that's a sign that my grading has started and should expect my cards soon, but yeah agree it would suck to budget $X's one month to see that not hit until 3 months later.

Its been only 2 weeks since i submitted about 20 cards. But they are my most valuable as I sent in about 12 Tua prizm numbered parralels. I know they got there, as I checked the tracking, but about how many weeks does it usually take for me to get a notification that they have them? I'm worried I will loose them. alot of $$ to get some of those cards.

Also, was my first time submiting. Should i have wrote on my package 30 day express? What are some methods you experienced guys use that works?

30 day is taking longer than 30 day right now. Just have to buckle in and be patient. Only thing that expedites the process right now is paying for faster services. Even the most frequent and veteran subbers are having to wait longer than normal.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram